Interest in 2x1, Tuart Hill, Perth

Hi guys

My IP1 will be up on the market after April, just wondering if there is any interest here for it. It is a reluctant sale, as I'm developing IP2 soon and need the funds for holding costs.

It is a mid 80's built 2x1 in a great location in Tuart Hill just behind the Main St cafe strip and 30 seconds walk to Robinson Reserve and library area. Good access to public transport and 2 mins from the Hutton St freeway onramp. Large, tiled lounge and spacious kitchen, walls have been recently painted and there is a double lockup garage (rare in the area) on the side. Bathroom was renovated a few years ago and is in great condition with new sink and stylish downlights.

The place is currently tenanted at 300pw until April, however as the tenant is having a baby soon, I would assume they want to extend the lease, saving the buyer any costs required in finding a new tenant. A slight increase in rent should be on the cards I imagine.

I am currently in Japan and will probably have to end up going through an agent, but if anyone wants more information on the house, feel free to PM me.

I am probably looking at any offers over $340k.

Cheers

J.

sounds like a great price - the older homes are always just shy of that 1/1000 ratio of rent/value but you're pretty close there - i reckon $320pw is feasible.

my whole family grew up in TH so i follow it closely.

good luck!

Yeh, 320 shouldn't be a problem some time mid this year. I had to find a tenant right in the middle of the slump last year. Originally had it listed at 330pw but it was a bit high for the time and took a few weeks and price reductions to get 300 pw.

Still sitting there, I haven't made any direct moves to sell it yet, but still interested in offloading it before the end of the tax year. PM me for me details if you like.

Hear from you soon.

J.

Back