Interest Rates to Fall Yet Again. Good News For Property Owners.

That's the usual retort from the PC crowd who thinks everything should be fair but not equitable and use the kids as the guilt factor.

Only works for the PC crowd and those who think the world owes them something.

The rest of us just get on with things and work within the surrounds and still do quite well.

That's the usual retort from the PC crowd who thinks everything should be fair but not equitable and use the kids as the guilt factor.

Mind numbing how you manage to get things ars$ backwards sometimes.

I spend a lot of time trying to make the world a little better for the next guy following. I dropped purely selfish motives decades ago :rolleyes:

The rest of us just get on with things and work within the surrounds and still do quite well.

Yep... grab as much as you can stuff in your pockets and too bad the next guy.

No no no, you are twisting.

Tell me how Ive got something **** backwards please.

Im a kind person who does not take people for granted or only out there to get what I can.

It is not so black and white the way you are making things out to be.

That is mind numbing, the way you are crusading on a property forum trying to preach your liberalism.

That is mind numbing, the way you are crusading on a property forum trying to preach your liberalism.

Like I said ars$ backwards...jeez i get more sense from the pub budgy.

Liberalism (in terms of financial sector, property, economics and governance) is the last thing I'd preach...

I don't understand this point. It's not PC to have misgivings about the way greed and selfishness will potentially impact future generations. Shell want to drill for oil in the Arctic, and we're destroying tracts of prime land with things such as coal seam gas, all in the name of creating more energy we probably don't need, and more profits. 100 years from now I suspect they'll look back at us and say "They wiped out entire species and vast rainforests so they could wipe their bums with paper?!"

I don't understand this point. It's not PC to have misgivings about the way greed and selfishness will potentially impact future generations. Shell want to drill for oil in the Arctic, and we're destroying tracts of prime land with things such as coal seam gas, all in the name of creating more energy we probably don't need, and more profits. 100 years from now I suspect they'll look back at us and say "They wiped out entire species and vast rainforests so they could wipe their bums with paper?!"

Exactly. Many like Fence like to bracket anyone that criticizes the wonton destruction and wasteful resource depletion as a bunch of wingers. The 'just get on with' crowd give me the guts ache.

Fence needs to understand how his action or inaction as the case may be actually affects others. Even the process of wealth creation disadvantages someone else.

The misuse of wealth creation is one of the most destructive forces on the planet.

Picket fence uses an old strategy common among inadequate debaters. If you can't discredit the information discredit the author.

Ha haa, says he who just did the same.

Like I said, the agenda is there for all to see. I dont see any debate only derision & hypocracy spews forth.

Things like not calling another user by their proper handle, just to get a bite. Says it all.:rolleyes:

Like I said, the agenda is there for all to see. I dont see any debate only derision & hypocracy spews forth.

Things like not calling another user by their proper handle, just to get a bite. Says it all.:rolleyes:

Go back and look at the timeline. The one who attacked my posts with condescending derogatory innuendo. Karma; what goes round comes round. Harden up.

If you want an intelligent discussion stay impersonal, objective and challenge the facts. So far few have actually done that.

Back