Interesting concept

great concept for pigeon holes, I doubt that it won't be without its challenges.

Isn't that section of Argenton seriously affected by soil contamination/acid sulphate soils etc from previous use?

Isn't that section of Argenton seriously affected by soil contamination/acid sulphate soils etc from previous use?

It is. They've done ALOT of work recently to clean it up but personally I wouldn't want to be there day in and day out. Just like I wouldn't buy in Boolaroo or Argenton in general.

I think the concept is pretty cool (in a different location). Reminds me a bit of the arts industrial estate at Byron, except everything's more spread out there. I do wonder about the combination of activities which may be coexisting and how that will go. It would be good if they could engineer complimentary activities to be close by but I don't suppose they'll have any control. I also wonder if there will be an issue with business growth, guess i'm thinking that it might be most suited to start ups, though I guess some business by their nature will remain small.

Back