Interesting Phenomenon

I've been watching the supply of premium rental properties rise over the last few months in the area we invest in.. South of Adelaide.. Never before have I seen so many 4BR/2bath homes for rent.. some seem to have been vacant for some weeks now..

I'm just wondering if the supply of really nice rentals has increased as the number of immature investors who have joined the market has increased, most first time investors making the mistake of only buying homes they would be happy to live in themselves..

Duncan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Duncan,

Lets us know when the "For Sale" signs start popping up in front of those houses. Could be a bargain to be had soon maybe?

Dan

Reply: 2

to me inner city rentals seem to be decreasing in adel, maybe investors cashing in on higher prices, low yields

Reply: 2.1

The rental situation in Adelaide is very location and demographic dependent. Most of the areas I follow are traditionally very tightly held by owner occupiers, and rental adverts have not noticably increased in these areas - indeed there are very few rentals advertised at anytime.

sim.gif

Last edited:
Back