Interesting small bathroom design

Yeh interesting design. Doesnt look right to the eye though. Maybe better off not having that glass door there at all, just seems strange laying in that bath with that door there?

Maybe couldve gone without potentially.

Yeh interesting design. Doesnt look right to the eye though. Maybe better off not having that glass door there at all, just seems strange laying in that bath with that door there?

Maybe couldve gone without potentially.

The door is shown in the pic to represent there is a shower in there. The door has hinges and closes the shower off fully like most functional showers. Check the plan in pic 8. I wouldn't see why that would be a problem whilst sitting in the bath?

pinkboy

Mmmmm - Interesting design!

If this my my development however, I wouldn't have had a bath at all. As a townhouse I would think that their target market wouldn't include young families (minimal outdoor living area for kids to run around) which means a bath may not be needed.

Interested in others opinions....

Mmmmm - Interesting design!

If this my my development however, I wouldn't have had a bath at all. As a townhouse I would think that their target market wouldn't include young families (minimal outdoor living area for kids to run around) which means a bath may not be needed.

Interested in others opinions....

There are lots of houses inner Newcastle, including Hamilton, on extremely small blocks of land ~250sqm or less, so it is largely recognised that if you want to live close to town a small patch of dirt, really just a courtyard, is part of the deal, unless you have a lot to spend. Many of those houses are ~100 years old, so at least this way they're getting a new build, if that's what you want. Hamilton is popular with young families. Having said that, as I said in the first post, i'll be surprised if they achieve these prices.

There are lots of houses inner Newcastle, including Hamilton, on extremely small blocks of land ~250sqm or less, so it is largely recognised that if you want to live close to town a small patch of dirt, really just a courtyard, is part of the deal, unless you have a lot to spend.

That's a good point. I hadn't considered that it might be the norm (and evidently acceptable to some families) to be on a teeny tiny block!

Back