Internet marketing

You may remember me from another thread recently on internet domain sites.

I've been reading Brett Mcfall' book entitled "How to make money while you sleep" and he suggests Clickbank, as a number of others here did also.
Thats all well and good but the only problem with my ebook is that it only applies to Australian audiences.

If I were more of a businessman I'd write another that could be sold all over the world. (might concentrate on that next if I get enough interest/sales from this project)

So is Clickbank still a prospective place to market this ebook, or are there better places?

Thank you.

As an aside i've found that the vast majority of all traffic for all my sites over the years has originated in the US. Such a larger market.

i'm writing an eBook now.

i was told the best market is one "a niche wide and a mile deep".

a global eBook would have to be very general - almost stuff you could pull off Google for free.

Visiting clickbank is making me want to write an ebook - and I know exactly what I'd put in it so that's actually not that hard.

I'm sure lots of Australian resellers use clickbank. Otherwise, you could do worse than publish your book on lulu for $0 setup and ongoing fees - but you'd still have to market it.

Well, keep an eye out in your local paper because chances are, you'll see my ad this weekend or next (depending on where you're located) ;)

The site should be completed today and is looking good, I had a designer from Elance take the job for only $300. There were many company's who bid for the job but this guy is from the States and is very professional, he talks me through every step of the way, a quality I found lacking when I've used India and places like that on Elance. Their communication seems to suffer quite drastically.

Well, keep an eye out in your local paper because chances are, you'll see my ad this weekend or next (depending on where you're located) ;)

The site should be completed today and is looking good, I had a designer from Elance take the job for only $300. There were many company's who bid for the job but this guy is from the States and is very professional, he talks me through every step of the way, a quality I found lacking when I've used India and places like that on Elance. Their communication seems to suffer quite drastically.

don't over look ebay you can target to au only I have sold plenty of ebooks across ebay you can also use ebay's new adcommerce to target

Back