Introducing - ME!

hi all,

great forum! i've been looking for something like this for a while, when googling soakwells for my place i came across this!!!

my name is aaron, i'm 27, married with 2 kids and i run my own development company from home. basically i design and draw unit developments, lodge them to shire, organise marketing/3D rendering, builder's prices etc etc for multi-unit sites.

i also dabble in industrial / commercial design and luxury homes.

i'm trying organise becoming a supplier with the wesbuilder's group to try and get the best prices on these deals by keeping the smaller, more local builders in work other than the "big 4".

i also have a great and enthusiastic accountant who is well adversed in maximising returns.

that's my business - but, i'm not on here to advertise. i've been wanting to find something like this for a while because i'm actually trying to get into property myself.

i've just offloaded my first investment property (at it's first home open! :cool:), but have always had an eye for real estate and developing.

i'm also very big on options trading, CFDs and portfolio margining. currently up 750% in 6 months with my CFDs alone which i think is pretty cool, but there are some guys i know who make thousands of percent a MONTH!!! i also mirror trade these through my SMSF which is kinda good fun.

so if you need any share advice or a designer/draftie then i'm always willing to help. even if it's just a PM asking a bit of advice like "...can i really fit those 3x 3x2DG on that nollamara site..." then i'll be more than willing to help.

look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

cheers,
aaron

www.bluecardindustries.com

... basically i design and draw unit developments, lodge them to shire, organise marketing/3D rendering, builder's prices etc etc for multi-unit sites.

...even if it's just a PM asking a bit of advice like "...can i really fit those 3x 3x2DG on that nollamara site..." then i'll be more than willing to help.

look forward to meeting and chatting with you all.

cheers,
aaron

www.bluecardindustries.com

Awesome!

G'day Aaron, I will definitely be interested in having a chat. Got an R40 dev block that I'm patiently holding at the moment. But have always planned on actually doing something slightly more proactive!!

Great to have you on board.

Chris

Hello and Welcome BlueCard.
Just been to your website and its great.
Just a quick question for you, is 640sqm of block big enough to build 3 units on it?

welcome Blue Card! Might take you up on that offer to learn more about shares one day :)

This forum is absolutely great for anything related with property investing and if it's not in current topic almost guaranteed to have any information using the search function :D

Out of curiosity why did you sell your IP?

Welcome Aaron,

Nice to see another West Aussie on board :D I think your skills/experience will be very useful to some of the people on this site.

cheers

suzieq

cheers all!!!

yeah no probs with share help there stumunro - i'm no guru, but i have a few tricks up my sleeve.

and pi2012 - depends on the zoning - you are also in VIC and I am in WA so i really can't comment. in WA though, that block would still only be a duplex even at R40, unless you can argue through 5% variation on one lot only. but most shires aren;t keen on that ruling anymore - especially with smaler developments. you could prob get away with it on a 20+ site, but not 3.

sparky23 - always happy to trade links. :)

Chris R - always happy to help.

thanks for all your +ve comments peoples - my website designer is a good mate of mine and his skills with a computer (and turntables!) are second to none.

and pi2012 - depends on the zoning - you are also in VIC and I am in WA so i really can't comment. in WA though, that block would still only be a duplex even at R40, unless you can argue through 5% variation on one lot only. but most shires aren;t keen on that ruling anymore - especially with smaller developments. you could prob get away with it on a 20+ site, but not 3.

Thanks Blue Card. Its in Residential Zone 1 with no overlays. I do understand that the block size is only 640sqm but i am trying and hoping to get DA on 3 townhouses.

Back