Invest in Brisbane

Hi Guys,

My budget is around 400K and looking for CG areas to invest in QLD. so what are the suburbs i should research?

Closer to CBD / Mansfield/Mt gravatt /wilston /west end/coorparoo/
woolloongabba

Thanks,

MI

HI

Thanks i'll check those areas. Don't know much about Brisy and noticed that few forum post about woolloongabba. Noticed that few old houses in that area and some units in my budget

Any thoughts on that area ?

MI

Hi Guys,

My budget is around 400K and looking for CG areas to invest in QLD. so what are the suburbs i should research?

Closer to CBD / Mansfield/Mt gravatt /wilston /west end/coorparoo/
woolloongabba

Thanks,

MI

May be hard to work on 400k,,you will not get any old house in Woolloongabba,or West End,Highate Hill,Annerley,Moorooka,in that price range most units are in the 350k plus range,anything in Moorooka that is in the developments zones for multi story walk-ups are already price in that mark up range,but I will post a link to a properties my daughter has looked at but most are firm on the asking price because it may be strating to rise in price just to give you an idea on value from units too old qld's..imho..

Property ID: 7998275

Property ID: 8015772

Property ID: 7990350
http://www.matthewsrealestate.com.au/page/for-sale

I've recently returned from a mentoring IP shopping trip to Brisbane.

Check out areas Southside and/or Bayside in or adjacent to Satellite cbd's.

These are areas with good infrastructure like main arterial roads, public transport hubs, major shopping facilities, high employment, good medical, educational and recreational facilities.

All the amenities that people want to located close by to with easy access.

These are what influence the demand side of the supply/demand ratio and because majority satellite cbd's are located in land/water locked locations, limits the supply.

Then as you know when demand exceeds the supply it puts upward pressure on prices.

I hope this provides some food for thought.

Back