Investar Search Tool - Group membership?

I don't think there is a group?? But there is heaps of people interested just need someone with the drive to set it up!

I can set it up! So with 5 people in the group it'll be $150 each for the 3 months. If we get more it'll be cheaper. Please PM me if you are interested and I'll forward you my account detail and login details to gain access.

Just an update (on wango's behalf),

There are so far three people interested including wango and myself at this stage.

The options are $150 for 3 months if we have 5 people using a shared log in, or $160 for 3 months if we have 10 people using a group subscription with individual log-ins.

Please PM myself or wango if you are interested.

Just an update (on wango's behalf),

There are so far three people interested including wango and myself at this stage.

The options are $150 for 3 months if we have 5 people using a shared log in, or $160 for 3 months if we have 10 people using a group subscription with individual log-ins.

Please PM myself or wango if you are interested.

I have had a three month trial to Real Estate Investor and was very happy with the program/search engine. There was a ton of stuff I could do on the site and I didn't get to use it all however some of my favorites where, searching properties by yield, searching discounted properties, deceased estate, forced sale, etc, development approval, types of building like duplex's, etc . Some other cool things is being able to get owner details, comparing other properties in the area, using distant rings for searches and much, much more. As you can see I was very impressed with REI however for me to spend $249 pm (someone that might buy a property every one or two years) was just out of the question. I would like to add you could get most or all the info on the REI through the web and other sites then put it all together yourself. REI just does it for you this would save heaps of time. Have a look at the website there is heaps of training videos and they run regular webinars.
REI

Disclaimer: This is only my opinion at the time of my trial, things may have changed.

I can set it up! So with 5 people in the group it'll be $150 each for the 3 months. If we get more it'll be cheaper. Please PM me if you are interested and I'll forward you my account detail and login details to gain access.

I am interested Wango.

last spot to share investar subscription!

Thanks Jenko and Evan!

It looks like we have 1 more spot to fill but if we get more we might get 4 months access instead of 3!

I already have access so please PM me and I will send you my account details and I can send through the login straight away.

Great Tool

Looks like a great tool! This is like a radar to the market.

Information has become the key to modern warfare!:)

Best of luck,
Investolist

Thanks Jenko and Evan!

It looks like we have 1 more spot to fill but if we get more we might get 4 months access instead of 3!

I already have access so please PM me and I will send you my account details and I can send through the login straight away.

Have PM you wango
cheers

Darn, think i might have missed out. Anyway, does anyone else have an opening for their group? Want to search wa properties. Thanks very much in advance.

Back