Investing in Collingwood Park

Hi

I am looking at purchasing a 800 m square block with a 3 bed house on it in Collingwood Park QLD.

Was looking at sub dividing it and building on the back.

Then will hopefully sell the front off and keep the back as long term investment.

Any thoughts on Collingwood Park or any who have done this under the Ipswich Council.

Cheers

Its got some stigma attached due to the sink holes caused by the underground mining shafts, which are all over ipswich.

Just make sure it is not in that area of Collingwood Park

Hi

I am looking at purchasing a 800 m square block with a 3 bed house on it in Collingwood Park QLD.

Was looking at sub dividing it and building on the back.

Then will hopefully sell the front off and keep the back as long term investment.

Any thoughts on Collingwood Park or any who have done this under the Ipswich Council.

Cheers

how much is it going to cost with council fees and subdivision fees in ipswich? i heard they are expensive

Just had a private sale presented to me so started looking at it as could be easy to approve dual occupancy however I prob be keen to split and sub divide. To sub divide would be too costly in that area from what I have seen from the Ipswich council. Will keep looking

Back