Investing in Orange, N.S.W.

Hi,

Im looking at a place in orange, located in Warrendine. Does anyone have any advice on that neck of the woods?

I know the vacancy rate is higher than I'd like but I think long term Orange will do well.

Thoughts?
Warrendine, offers some good housing stock and some pretty average stuff as well, if you don't know the area that well, maybe worth getting some local independent advice from either local valuers or Buyers agents, or ring a few agents to see what they say.

recently purchased in Orange, rough diamond, good return, and low capital outlay. Orange has a good mixed economy with some strong investment planned to help promote the city. Long gains can be made, if Sydney keeps going up, these types of regional cities will be very affordable in comparison to metro prices.

Hi Matt, what strong investment is planned for Orange? The Cadia mine is winding back workers and I know another big retail store in Orange has recently closed or is closing (can't recall the name my agent said).

Would love to know your thoughts on the investment planned and long term prospects as there seems to be a slight oversupply of property.

Cheers

Back