Investing in salisbury sa

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in the Salisbury/Elizabeth SA area who is okay with doing per-purchase inspections? Have spoken to someone from Essential PM who wasn't that convincing.

I am looking for a 3 x 2 x 2 established house (max 5-6 years old) in that area. Are there any areas in Salisbury to avoid and areas that have good short/medium term CG potential. So far got the impression Salisbury north/ paralowie and parafield gardens have good drivers. Any suggestions or input will be appreciated.

cheers.

Hi everyone,

Can anyone recommend a good property manager in the Salisbury/Elizabeth SA area who is okay with doing per-purchase inspections? Have spoken to someone from Essential PM who wasn't that convincing.

I am looking for a 3 x 2 x 2 established house (max 5-6 years old) in that area. Are there any areas in Salisbury to avoid and areas that have good short/medium term CG potential. So far got the impression Salisbury north/ paralowie and parafield gardens have good drivers. Any suggestions or input will be appreciated.

cheers.

I live in Parafield Gardens, and whist there's good and not so good parts I think it will do well in the future. There's several new developments that have opened up in the last couple of years (inc. the street directly behind my house!) which are helping with median prices.

Andrew.

Thanks everyone

arg821 what in your opinion in are typical features renters would look for in a property? Size of backyard, out door entertaining, number of living rooms, etc?

TIA

Thanks everyone

arg821 what in your opinion in are typical features renters would look for in a property? Size of backyard, out door entertaining, number of living rooms, etc?

TIA

Quite a family friendly area really - so if it were me a 3br/4br house would be the way to go. There are several schools in the area from primary to high, to private, the train station just up the road which takes you straight into Adelaide, and two shopping centres nearby. It's also next door to snobbyville (Mawson Lakes) where the prices are very expensive for small blocks and the suburb is so squashed its ridiculous. There's new development opening up just south of Shepperdson Rd (on the western side) if you have a look at google maps you might see it.

Andrew.

News to me.Building inspections ????

Nah, not a building inspection. Just a walk through to save interstaters the trouble of flying down to SA. Can then give an opinion on what its like, what needs working on, how much it'd rent for, etc.

News to me.Building inspections ????

Nah, not structural or pest. I find it's more common interstate, but a number of PM agencies will inspect the properties, take x amount of photos and sent through to the clients for a nominal amount $200 or so - some are keen for biz and will do it for nix.

I've had a LOT of clients buying in Brissie/Syd using such services.

Essential PM

We've had Michelle from Essential PM as our property manager for our Evanston Gardens IP for a few years. She's been our best PM so far.

Back