Investment Opportunities in "IPSWICH AREA" ???

Hi, Folks,

Ipswich area is quite popular with investors at the moment, and the stats. suggest many good things about the future of this area. Lot of infrastructure is being planned, the State Govt. and the local govt. both seem to be quite active to further develop this area.

But when an investor starts looking to buy in this area, the property search engines like Realestate.com come up with tens of suburbs and the investor finds himself lost in all this maze.

So, can someput give some inputs about the areas which have good prospects of further growth in this region.

All positives and Negative comments Welcome.

Regards,

anisavvu

Hi Anisavvu,
Hard question to answer: like asking which is the best suburb to buy in Brisbane?:rolleyes:
Each suburb within the Ipswich area offers potential over time, however you need to discern the fundamentals that are important to you and your investment strategy.Yes there is an abundance of infrastructure in the processes and a great deal of future growth and population expected.
The future growth and redevelopment of the Ipswich CBD in particular has been our strategy,purchasing as close as possible. I suggest research individual suburbs that offer current and future potential, population growth/transport/schools/shopping/rental demand etc.
We purchased in Woodend, which is a nice suburb within the CBD district, with good private schools,public transport and walking distance to the CBD.
Of course we are bias in our selection and would recommend, however may I suggest when searching on real.com to type in Ipswich only in the sub section list of properties to sellect. This should bring up properties within the CBD vicinity. You can then perhaps select surrounding suburbs which should bring up suburbs within this local. Of course this is if you are considering properties near the CBD. In summation I would strongly recommend as with any investment purchase, to visit properties within the region if the opportunity prevails, and perhaps contact local real estate agencies and ask a few questions, keeping in mind there opions are not always in your best interest.
Best of research and luck.:)

Back