Investment Opportunities

I don't know why you bother coming back Sparky. You'd think the title explains it clearly, even if you don't understand Latin. You have given more than sufficient information on deals yet you still got lynched. Tough crowd. I wonder if our regular posters here have actually done as many deals as you have in the last 12 months? Appears to be plenty of time spent critiquing your supposedly spamming posts than actually sourcing in our current competitive IP environment.

Hi asdf

Thats ok its all about learning for me and finding out what it is that people want. I have received plenty of emails and pms from people who are genuinely interested which has encouraged me to take things a step further.

Real Estate is my passion so during this post I have decided to reduce my work hours from my 'real' job, worked out an exit plan and will spend time building on it. I will be producing a web-site to provide information on available properties all in high growth and well researched areas. (no not just from fliers incidentally) Aswell as the contacts I have already perhaps it can also provide an outlet for other forumites to list their available properties, I say this as a couple of the enquiries I have received may have an interest in this idea.

I suppose I come back because I believe in what I am doing and won't be intimidated. I was bullied a lot as a kid and indeed took a year of being bullied in my work environment up until March of this year when the Sydney corporates moved into our local work environment and proceeded to tear everyone into pieces in that wonderful way they have of operating. You come out the other side a much stronger person.

Sparky

Hi Peter

Sorry yes the display home is gone but there are I think 2 left at this same price and specs, rental vacancy guarantee applies - love it or loathe it!

Sparky

Hi Peter

2. The Purchase Price of the Land and House does not include GST because it is not payable on residential housing.

Sparky

just a quick question...
If the property is being bought as "display home", doesnt that mean the builder will be using it as a place of business and therefore be deemed not resi? and therefore GST will be payable on the purchase, and subsequent lease payments?
...just thought that was the case...

Hi boods99

Welcome to the forum. When I checked that initially I was told that the builder would be paying the gst when he sells.

Sparky

In support of Sparky23

I have been investing in property for a number of years now, and have made some mistakes that I have learned from, however after being in contact with sparky23 for a couple of years now, let me tell you this. Don't waste your time knocking her, while you are doing that she is out making more and better invetments, and giving advice to people like me, all of her advice has been spot on and the genuine investment properties she can help you with, are just that, genuine and all with reputable builders and developers. If you would like more information regarding spark23 s rep, just contact me.

Helen

Hi Sharon

What do you mean
Code:
I have one of the best possible brokers available from this forum and I work him to the bone in order to achieve my dream.

One of the best. I ask you !!

See you posted that when i was in the UK for 5 weeks.

You are off my 2008 Xmas card list now lol

Oooops sorry!

Obviously I meant the best but if I had said that I might have upset the rest of them and I seem to be good at stepping on toes!

Anyway that will teach you to keep going on holidays! LOL

Hi Nathan

I was at the Lake Times in Shellharbour for 10 years but last March when the Sydney corporates came along with their big boots and started trampling all over my staff I tried to protect them, as I have always looked after them, and was retrenched for my trouble! Fortunately I was head hunted within the hour as Regional Manager of the new 'Whats On' publications which go from Northern Suburbs and down to Kiama and took most of my staff with me, we are about to launch the 6th area edition.

oh cools,

im from bit outwest... so sorry for ignorance, who owns whats on??? i havent heard of them before....

Sorry for my slack punctuation.

Btw I went to a GRAMMAR School; one of Sydney’s most expensive.

Not trying to blow **** up my ****, but at this time of night I am in msn messenger mode and my response come out like an instant message.

Sorry once again and hope this post is more acceptable.

Regards,
Nath.

I have attached amendments incase I get scrutinised again for my new post!

[Oh cools,

I’m from bit out west... so sorry for ignorance, who owns what’s on??? I haven’t heard of them before....]

Back