Investment Planners in Adelaide

I am in the process of finalizing my third IP and things are now getting a bit messy in regard to future purchases (when & how much and with whom) I wish I could find a finance person in Adelaide skilled in the ways of Real Estate Investing to help me work out a short, mid, and long term plan. The Investment Planners all seem to be concentrating on the share market side of things which is not the way I foresee myself implementing my 7 year retirement idea. My Accountant recommends I see a Fin. Planner but can't recommend one, the only ones recommended by forum (acctnt & Lawyer) cant do it either. Yellow pages is too confusing. I'll just have to keep looking & hoping I guess. Me not being a figures man means I have difficulty doing it myself. How do you Adelaide Gurus do it? Any help will be greatly appreciated
Regards Ray

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Ray,

I have a financial planner who has been very good to me, being like my conscience when I am either over-eager or falling into Chicken Little's traps. He is Perth based but does deal with clients all over the country.

Email me if you would like his contact details.

Glenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Back