Investment Property Advertising

Hi All,

I couldnt help but notice the amount of recent Advertising activity on social media and media in General in regards to Property Investing.

Everywhere I look now wether TV, Radio, Newspaper, general social meet-ups there is always something about property Investing.

Seems like property investing is the new "Craze"

I have been investing for just over 4 years now, and in that time I havent seen this much "hype" and news about the IP subject.

Whats causing this ? Low Interest rates? Property Growth?
Or am I just Imagining all of this ?

I am more curious what will happen to the Property market when the interest rates go up. Interesting times ahead.

Pending for peoples thoughts........

Cheers

Wirra

Reasonably strong employment, low interest rates, availability of finance, people anxious about their financial future and marketers to promote it.

I remember similar (if not greater) hype around 2003, at least in the major cities.

It would be interesting to see if the level of investment spruiker advertising indicates the best times to sell or a bad time to buy.

Reasonably strong employment, low interest rates, availability of finance, people anxious about their financial future and marketers to promote it.

I remember similar (if not greater) hype around 2003, at least in the major cities.

It would be interesting to see if the level of investment spruiker advertising indicates the best times to sell or a bad time to buy.

I'd say it's both Spiderman.

I don't think we're at that stage..........yet. The seminar, spruiking, one stop shop investment company index is on the rise. The rising tide lifts all ships, until the tide goes out when interest rates start to climb and the naked ones have over leveraged.

Banks are throwing money at people again. The pot is simmering at present, however shall start boiling at some point and then evaporate as steam.

Back