Investment unit for sale - QLD

I own a unit at the Golden Door Health Retreat, Willowvale, QLD. I have recently relet it to the Cypress Lakes Group, who operate the Retreat, for 5 years with a further 5 year option. See www.goldendoor.com.au for further informationon the Retreat

Rental Income is $1038 per month (indexed to CPI)
Rates - $440 p.a
Body Corporate - Approx $2500 p.a

Depreciation schedule available on request.

Price - $109 000 - $112 000

Additionally, the owner can stay at the Retreat for up to 4 weeks per year or attend a program at the Retreat (worth over $2000) every year. Rent is still paid while these options are exercised.

Adam - 0412 285 863
Email - [email protected]

Hi Rixter,

I have had it for 10 and half years and want to get access to the equity that I have built up, to move into my own house and look at some other areas to invest in.

Cheers

Adan

Hi,

It is 10 and half years old (I bough it new). From a lease perspective, the rent is paid regardless of whether the unit is occupied. Cypress Lakes Group runs the Golden Door Health Retreat for people to attend getaways from a couple of days to a case of a guy I heard of that has been there for 3 months (at $2000 - $2500 a week!).

Unit 4 is a 2 Bedroon, freestanding, unit that can.

From a business side, bookings have to be made 2-3 months in advance and from casual chats with the Financial Controller at the retreat the occupancy rate is in the 80% plus rate.

Excuse my ignorance, but I am confused. MS Word spell checker is ok with the word "repromulgate", but the thesaurus is not familiar with it. To add to my confusion, www.webster.com does not know this word. So I lifted my lazy bum and picked up volume 2 of a printed copy of The Macquarie Dictionary - still no luck, the word was not there. Checked all other dictionaries I have - still no luck.

So, what does this word mean?

Lotana

Lotana,

Ooops - it must be one of those 'corporatised' words (that probably doesn't exist either) that has slipped into my lexicon.

In the context of this - I wanted to re-post it in this forum.

Ta

Back