Investor Clubs

W

WebBoard

Investors Club
Date: 11/12/99
Time: 3:32:21 PM

Anybody purchased property via Kevin Youngs Investors Club? Any report of your experience would be appreciated. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ian (NSW)

Reply: 1

Re: Investors Club
Date: 12/24/99
Time: 8:11:46 PM

G'day MJD and Others

I have just settled on my third IP; first with Investors Club. The people and process were excellent. I made my initial approach via net. I then received details of a "support member" in Perth to contact. He then sent me a list of properties available nationally, mostly QLD and WA. I was at the time given an expression of interest form to fill out along with a brief finance status form to submit. The Clubs' Perth based financial representative then contacted me (he did all the hard yards from here) and we got the ball rolling.

I visited Perth one weekend, although already very familiar with the place. My "support member" showed me around all the developments and future sites I had determined to be within my financial grasp. From here I decided on a 3br unit (totally fitted out, not to be mistaken with fully furnished!), registered my interest, signed an application then waited for all the Docs to come through for signing.

The unit was vacant two weeks and is now tenanted and paying for itself....all this done on existing equity and NO cash outlay. I am now considering a second property (through Investors Club)in Perth, although Brisbane is also appealing. My experience was painless and pleasurable...no grey hairs! To Kevin.T and Don.M (Investors Club Perth) Thankyou Both again.

Cheers Ian.

Jim

Reply: 1.1

Date: 12/20/99
Time: 12:16:10 AM

Yes I have and I must say that they are very good. I did have an initial contact with a very pushy type at first and I complained to Kevin at a meeting. He said he would look into it and he did. Since that time I have met only genuine people who are trying to do exactly what we all are doing acquiring rental properties. The advantages of the club is that they do not pressure you but they certainly help in every way from a no tenant no problem policy to assistance with landlord insurances.

Last week I got a letter from the builder of my property wanting to conduct the six month post construction inspection one month early and without giving me sufficient time to either attend the inspection or even to satisfy the requirement to give the tenant adequate notice. I passed it to the club and got a letter back from them in 36 hours advising that the builder would now hold the inspection at the seven month point and offering to attend the inspection on my behalf if I was not going to be in Qld at that time.

I have nothing but praise for them, they certainly make investing in real estate easy. I noticed a previous posting on this issue earlier and I have looked at a number of marketing firms but believe me this is different and in my opinion better. If I can help furtehr please let me know.

Kindest Regards, Jim

John

Reply: 1.1.1

Date: 12/1/99
Time: 12:13:01 AM

Hello there,

Just thought I say that I have been to one of their meetings. The presenters or promotors seem to be genuine people with a good knowledge of their subject. They seem to concentrate on Brisbane and Perth investments arguably the best areas for growth.

Hope that helps. I haven't bought a property through them yet but I am considering it.

John

Back