Investor Clubs

W

WebBoard

The Investors Club
Date: 4/24/00
Time: 11:40:54 PM

I bought my first property in Brisbane through Kevin Young's "The Investors Club" (TIC) 3 years ago. I bought another in Perth 6 months ago, another in Surfers Paradise 4 months ago and am about to settle on my fourth (again in Perth)- all through TIC.

I was so impressed with all their FREE services, I became a Support Member to help others do likewise and am now a Branch Manager in Perth with nearly 2,000 W.A. people already interested in the concept.

It's worth a visit to TIC's website http://www.investclub.com.au for more details and dates/venues of dozens of free meetings around the country every month.

TIC offers a no-pressure environment where you get to learn about the tips, tricks and traps of property investment from people like me who are practicing what we preach!

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve

Reply: 1

INVESTORS CLUB
Date: 4/25/00
Time: 9:03:22 AM

BARRY, I WOULD LIKE MORE INFO ON THE INVESTORS CLUB.

Peter T

Reply: 1.1

Re: The Investors Club
Date: 4/26/00
Time: 4:56:26 PM

Ok Barry we get the message. There has been discussions on The Investors Club in this Forum. Please don't spam us anymore as there are some of us out here who enjoy the mechanics of Property Investment, doing all the work ourselves and making a built in profit when we buy as opposed to letting any club have all the fun (and dare I say all the profit).

We are all inspired by your efforts, 4 properties in 3 years, love it, what have you learned? what would you do different if you could buy the last property all over again, or has the Investors Club closed your eyes to the possibilities and bargains which are out there ready to be plucked?

Darren B

Reply: 1.1.1

Re: The Investors Club
Date: 4/26/00
Time: 11:03:44 PM

Couldn't agree more with you Peter.

The Investors club is probably a reputable organisation, but I was really put off, when at a seminar I attended in Melbourne, the speaker talked for over an hour on the benefits of investing in property, very informative.

In the question and answer segment at the end of the seminar, someone asked "how many properties do you own?" Answer - none.

Why do they get people selling for them who don't own investment properties?

Darren S

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Give us a break Barry
Date: 4/25/00
Time: 7:04:20 PM

Give us a break from the sales pitch about the Investors Club.

Back