Investor Clubs

W

WebBoard

Invests Club
Date: 18 Jan 2001
Time: 13:18:55

Any comments, experiences about Investors Club? Based in Qld and their ABN is 53 077 935 865

Last edited by a moderator:
???

Reply: 1

Re: Invests Club
Time: 18:56:06

Did you even bother to read any of the previous posts on this forum or in the archive before asking this question? Obviously not, or you would have found about a million posts on the topic.

Why do you expect that people should take the time and effort to answer your question when you can't be bothered looking for the information yourself.

This post is directed to you and all the other people who constantly post similar inane posts requesting experiences from XYZ crappy marketing company without looking for the answers that appear just a few scrolls down the screen.

Regards, Mr Angry

Geoff W

Reply: 1.1

Time: 20:01:46

Jack,

You may well be a new visitor to the forum.

You've already drawn one response which suggests to search the archive. But I suspect you have the name incorrect. It looks as if you are asking info abot the Investors Club rather than the Invests Club. If you go back to your search, try Investors and Investor's Club. Also search the archive - the forum was archived for spring cleaning (I guess) early in spring.

As with anything in the forum, bear in mind that any opinions (including my own) are just that - opinions - which should never be relied on except as a guidance towards more information and research.

Geoff

???

Reply: 1.1.1

Date: 19 Jan 2001
Time: 14:31:12

Well Mr ANGRY, Your attitude certainly reflects your position in life :)

???

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Date: 19 Jan 2001
Time: 12:30:22

Who got out of the wrong side of bed this morning?

Back