investor looking for wraps

HI
I'm an investor, looking to get into wraps, but l have no time to look for future owners or set up the initial contracts. Would anyone know details of companies in Australia that would provide me with this service?

Please reply here or on [email protected]

Thanks

Shezian,

Take a look at http://www.webuyhouses.com.au Rick Otton's site. He might be able to help you.

Though I fail to see how you expect to run a wrap business if you are not prepared to put in the time to understand how it works.

That's error No.1 of investing - not putting in the time to understand the business you are in.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Last edited:
Wrap investor still searching for more..

Just would like thank everyone for posting there replies, and l am sure we will be in touch soon. But are there any other companies out there willing to help me set up wraps. I have the line of credit already to go, just need the help to get it started. Happy to pay a fee.

Thanks Snez
my email: [email protected]

Understanding the business

HI
I do understand the business very well. But tell me if l am wrong. It takes time to search for houses and the future owners. With 2 year old twin girls, l just don't have the time in my life to do that.

I mean l was wanting to look into doing it myself, but investing in a wrap pack, but l may not ever use, it may be a waste.

Snez

Hi snez
I can understand your position - I've done wraps with a few investors in the past who like the returns of wraps but don't have the time / interest/ whatever to do it for themselves. I've found it works well to work together, with one partner putting in money and the other (me) putting in the work.
I'll private message you with my contact details in case you'd like to chat some more.

Back