IP Reno help and opinions!

As i mentioned before in other threads, i would like to jazz up my IP strata apartment before renting it out.

a few things on my to-do list are:
- replace kitchen sink with a better , stronger quality one (one i have is crap)
- replace a wind-able window (all windows are currently jammed)
- replace our dark blue carpet with something bright and durable flooring (our apartment is on ground floor and very limited sunlight into our apartment)

Can any one please give me some ideas for flooring?

flooring is to be laid on hallway, dining, living, and bedroom areas. The intention is to replace with something bright and durable

TIA

First thing is to check with strata what floor coverings you're allowed to put in the unit. THere may be restrictions due to noise.

Being on a ground floor might mean there are no restrictions.

Pixie,
What type of unit is it? High, mid or low end?
What rental increase will you get based on these works?
What is your budget based on rental increase

Depending on budget I would ensure the walls are painted a light nuetral colour and the flooring might be a simple click lock laminate in a light colour or tiling in a light colour if the strata allows it.

vaughan - thanks, will check.. thanks again

westminster - its an old 1970s bulding, 3 story and i m on ground floor. i doubt changing will increase my rent.. but it will become a bit more rent-able ... i have ivory white walls

actually i will take a pic of my place to show you how dark it gets on a mid day...

Back