iphone share trading

hi all,

i am thinking of getting the i phone. Specifically i want to be able to check share prices and buy/sell shares through westpac broking website.
wondering whether anyone has any experience with this : whether the phone is too small to see the detail needed to do this....whether it is better for me to get mobile broadband with a laptop in comparison.

thanks in advance.

hi all,

i am thinking of getting the i phone. Specifically i want to be able to check share prices and buy/sell shares through westpac broking website.
wondering whether anyone has any experience with this : whether the phone is too small to see the detail needed to do this....whether it is better for me to get mobile broadband with a laptop in comparison.

thanks in advance.

There are some great apps for the iPhone to track and manage share accounts. One actually comes in the pack with the phone, and there are a heap more to download on iTunes.

I can view emails and domain from the iPhone....no problem. By turning it on its side, you get a bigger picture. You can zoom in with your fingers if need be when reading newspapers, so you should be able to do your stuff.

With the 3GS, it is pretty darn fast as well.

Cheers,

F

Back