iPOD - Is this possible??

I have a similar problem, because I have tinnitus I use a homemedics sound machine to block out the noise of my ears ringing. You can choose from themes like rainforest, ocean etc. I cant live without it now. It can be set to timer or to run until you turn it off.

Hi Judge, I had a look at these on the internet. I think you are referring to the Sound Spas?? Question. Will the sound you choose play for at least 8 hours without interruption??

What sound would you think would be closest to a fan noise. I notice one sound was listed as Night and one as Sunrise and I wonder what these sounds actually are??

I don't know why it is not displaying. It still is for me. what browser are you using??

You can take the file to a friend and get them to modify the file and save it to a flash drive.
If you don't require the web page let me know.

Hi Petal

I have noticed that the models have changed since I bought mine. With mine white noise or spring rain would be the closest sound to a fan, but I dont have sunrise. I am using Summer Night at the moment which is crickets. I dont mind the ocean sound either, which is a waves crashing on the beach type sound

Yes it will play as long as you want it to.

Hope this helps

Next time i snore and the misses complains i am going to show her this post. Let her know how lucky she is :D

Then again i am pretty deaf so the only thing i hear is a B - Double under exhaust brakes going past the bedroom.;)

Fan / what fan ??

Wow Petal....If I was you I woudl be figuring out a way to reprogramme my sleeping patterns rather than an iPod. ;)

Back