Ipswich devolpment

I've been trawling through pdonline for ipswich trying to see if a site I have there would allow development.

The current zoning is residential low density sub area two. The only thing I can see is dual occupancy if over 800m2.

Does anyone know if this is developable?

I've been trawling through pdonline for ipswich trying to see if a site I have there would allow development.

The current zoning is residential low density sub area two. The only thing I can see is dual occupancy if over 800m2.

Does anyone know if this is developable?
From memory ... Ipswich Council is min 800m2 for dual occupancy, .... 1200m2 min for sub-division.

We got a DA approval for a dual occ development on 800m2 exactly (finished construction Jan 13). It's not cheap in the Ipswich Shire ..... very high council/water/sewerage rates and the council contribution charge for developments is a killer .... Do your due diligence before committing.

Mystery

Be careful...

I hope you can "see me" waving a big-red flag when it comes to da's and ICC. It took us many frustrating years to get a DA. People in the business kept telling me "everything" for Springfield was approved in 2 weeks max....and the rest can just wait. Then they tried to sting both me and another developer for the same works EACH i.e collect charges twice (and we're talking a couple hundred gorillas each !!) Ended up in court. Never again with ICC for this bunny. We had several potential developments in the area. Sold them all . Google "Ipswich mayors slush fund" or similar ... and have a read. The link is typical .... LL

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ign-fund-deepens/story-fnihsrf2-1227018399165

Back