Is Bundaberg a good investment for house & land?

Does anyone know the Bundaberg market well? I'm thinking of buying house & land there and want to know if there is a lot of land on the market currently and if the market is still pretty down there? I heard there was a big estate (300+ lots) that is currently selling but can't find it. Concerned there might be an oversupply...

Does anyone know the Bundaberg market well? I'm thinking of buying house & land there and want to know if there is a lot of land on the market currently and if the market is still pretty down there? I heard there was a big estate (300+ lots) that is currently selling but can't find it. Concerned there might be an oversupply...

Mate, heaps for sale in Bundy at the moment....but yep, definitely an abundance of land, and houses, thus keeping prices as low as i've seen in years.... Will stay low for quite a while yet i can assure you.

I picked up a 3b/r brick place last month for $200k neat, and it's returning $250/wk rent, so yeah, rental returns still seem decent.

There are also 4 or 5 new housing estates on the go that i know of, one of which is HUGE, and is up to about stage 6 now. Look up Coral Gardens on the web.

Back