Is it time for Frankston?

it has to be a mistake of some sort that ksou sometimes have, I reserve to comment until I confirm

SNAP!!!!!

Man I'm so sick of being right and looking so good

That property is under contract for 350k

Man some of the spruikers on this forum are funny

In fact there is another guy on here promoting cashflow positive property and I couldn't believe that on another forum, one of his examples was a property in town of less then 500 people!!!

May spruikers rest in peace

Last edited:
SNAP!!!!!

Man I'm so sick of being right and looking so good

That property is under contract for 350k

Man some of the spruikers on this forum are funny

In fact there is another guy on here promoting cashflow positive property and I couldn't believe that on another forum, one of his examples was a property in town of less then 500 people!!!

May spruikers rest in peace

here here!!!!!!

least we finally know the TRUE value of the property now. thankyou TMNT. we can put all the BS to rest now. :)

If TMNT is right, I offer my very sincere apologies. I relied upon a public source for data that may not have been correct.

All that said, there were a number of occasions last year when Frankston property was sold off cheaply. I know one person who managed to buy an old brick house on a tiny block for $220,000

If TMNT is right, I offer my very sincere apologies. I relied upon a public source for data that may not have been correct.

All that said, there were a number of occasions last year when Frankston property was sold off cheaply. I know one person who managed to buy an old brick house on a tiny block for $220,000

No need to apologise,
Do NOT take this personally, as I Dont know you from a bar of soap, but although most people are listening to you, no decent investor will be taking any notice of your comments re Frankston,

If you really want to spruke Frankston WITH credibility, you got to stop using emotive language like "guaranteed 59% equity increase within 12 months"

Peace brother

there were a number of occasions last year when Frankston property was sold off cheaply. I know one person who managed to buy an old brick house on a tiny block for $220,000

Yeah but those days are over now grand dad and we're finally getting a bit of capital growth :eek: I'm really glad the house you put up sold for more rather than less.

Also, we don't want people buying into Franga just because we're raving about it - they have to do their own research and have their own reasons.

trying to make this thread more popular than Elizabeth thread
RetireRich101
I don't go anywhere near that thread. One reason is that it's too long. Another reason is that I don't like looking up links to houses all the time.
I reckon this one's too long as well. Let's start a new thread and have discussions and real general knowledge rather than trying to sell the place. It can stand on its own 2 feet. It's Funkytown!

Last edited:
Yeah but those days are over now grand dad and we're finally getting a bit of capital growth :eek: I'm really glad the house you put up sold for more rather than less.

Also, we don't want people buying into Franga just because we're raving about it - they have to do their own research and have their own reasons.

I don't go anywhere near that thread. One reason is that it's too long. Another reason is that I don't like looking up links to houses all the time.
I reckon this one's too long as well. Let's start a new thread and have discussions and real general knowledge rather than trying to sell the place. It can stand on its own 2 feet. It's Funkytown!

What's the point of starting a new thread, it will just encourage the spruikers already in this thread to start posting their garbage again from scratch

Go Frankston!

As I understand it some Local Councils have implemented Victoria?s new and reformed residential zones, some are still in the process of doing this.

Thus anyone buying should be very thorough with their DD as many areas are still in a state of flux.

Perhaps Grand dad or others pushing Frankstons developement potential can show where the new zones exist.

The new zones are-

Neighborhood Residential Zone

Residential Growth Zone

General Residential Zone

Now I'd like to point out that I'm not here to "promote frankston" nor am I spruiker but I do know the area very well and I have lived in the area and surroundings too. so for a member to say im just an investor in frankston is clearly wrong. Also I'd like to point out there are many future benefits in buying in frankston, which im sure people do know about mentioned many times by other members that have done so.

That being said with all this apartment development that's about to happen it will ONLY push up house prices in the area.

Apartments push up House prices. hence why a lot of people say "land appreciates, building Depreciate." which is true in itself. and I know for a fact of a lot members will agree with this quote that you see before you.

But I'd also like to point out that I'm not to sure of the rezoning process and how it's done, But I'm happy for anyone that has this information please present this to other forum members so members of this forum can make informative decisions based on that information that would be provided before myself and other members.

for those interested here is a link to the proposed structure plans etc for frankston.

http://www.frankston.vic.gov.au/Pla...raft_Frankston_Activities_Area_Structure_Plan

Being a local I think that the biggest hold ups in progressing frankstons redevelopment will be the locals.

Everytime there is a proposed plan or house knocked down near me all the locals start talking about how they are going to object if they do this or, they better not build that, or where are all the cars going to park etc etc

The locals and the dinosaurs that are councilors. They seem to object to anything without due consideration or logic

I can understand from the locals point of view why they do it. They don't the suburb into this apartment filled mecca. I get that. But you still want to keep the character of the suburb. Just like any other suburb in melb.

Back