Is it time for Frankston?

well 400k is great. it shows people are willing to invest in the area, especially when there is a lot of money being pumped into frankston!!!

I was looking at that one in Queen St it seems rather central yet awfully far from the beach (over 2km). I'm currently looking for a PPOR with good short term growth prospects, without moving to far from family and friends in Berwick.

It's either Frankston or Noble Park. Noble Park looks far better value to me but I like the idea of being within 800 meters of the cbd/clubs and the beach. I see lifestyle options whereas Noble is your typical suburbia.

I saw this over a month ago and it hasn't sold but looks far more appealing to me surely there's something wrong with it http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-seaford-119206751

And there's Dromana. It's median is 200k higher than Frankston funnily enough I can find many homes within 1km of the beach for 350k that don't exist in Frankston or Seaford. The entire suburb is positioned by the beach unlike Frankston which starts over a km inshore.

Why don't you get a building inspection and find out - before someone else does. You don't have to buy it but at least you'll know.

That is a fairly tight range, how can you get accurate enough to be within five thousand dollars?

It sold for $400k, so wouldn't that be the fair market value??

that was my opinion based on recent sales in the past weeks,

it sold for more, which means that is the new market value

I was looking at that one in Queen St it seems rather central yet awfully far from the beach (over 2km). I'm currently looking for a PPOR with good short term growth prospects, without moving to far from family and friends in Berwick.

It's either Frankston or Noble Park. Noble Park looks far better value to me but I like the idea of being within 800 meters of the cbd/clubs and the beach. I see lifestyle options whereas Noble is your typical suburbia.

I saw this over a month ago and it hasn't sold but looks far more appealing to me surely there's something wrong with it http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-seaford-119206751

And there's Dromana. It's median is 200k higher than Frankston funnily enough I can find many homes within 1km of the beach for 350k that don't exist in Frankston or Seaford. The entire suburb is positioned by the beach unlike Frankston which starts over a km inshore.

I highly recommened NOT to buy that property. it went to auction the other week. didn't sell. passed in at 420k and in a **** area. hard to get out, high traffic and the railway line is right there.

Hush now, let's not provoke Simtr - he appears to be accumulating property in Frankston on the quiet and detests anybody who contributes to the current buying frenzy in Frankston.

Nah, I've only the one property in Franga bought back in 2012. I detest bs artists and spruikers mainly, like grand_dad and Lord_Shanghai who got banned for sock puppetry in this very thread. You might want to be careful quoting posts of theirs, lest you suffer the same fate.

Nah, I've only the one property in Franga bought back in 2012. I detest bs artists and spruikers mainly, like grand_dad and Lord_Shanghai who got banned for sock puppetry in this very thread. You might want to be careful quoting posts of theirs, lest you suffer the same fate.

Yeah i totally agree grandad/lord shanghai is the same person if noone knew. Anyway people like that make the forum an annoyance.

Having said that let it be a lesson to anyone that tries the same

I reckon you have far too much time on your hands if you can be bothered spruiking up a single suburb on a online forum
and you are insane if you think a few comments is going to move an entire market

I reckon you have far too much time on your hands if you can be bothered spruiking up a single suburb on a online forum
and you are insane if you think a few comments is going to move an entire market

wheres the like button!!!!!

Holy ****!!!!!! 645k!!!! I would never thought it would have sold for that much
Then again its a weatherboard people want character and will pay for it!

Back