Is Right Property Group a right property group to deal with?

Right property group

Hi
I have purchased property through them last year. their service is not good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for more info on this group. They will send you a list of properties and quote that how much you will be saving. If you search for same property on domain it will be advertised on market same price what agent is advertising for. Then no use of paying them buyers agent fee for them. they used to charge $7000/property now they are charging 10000. it is not good ethics.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is illegal for a buyers agent to get commissions from both parties.

I used a buyers agent once.

I paid $9k for the priveledge, realised I paid too much (was getting pressured), then recieved an email stating they had also recieved $2k commission from the real estate agent they bought it from.

Large well known agency, very well advertised. How come they are still around if it is illegal?

I used a buyers agent once.

I paid $9k for the priveledge, realised I paid too much (was getting pressured), then recieved an email stating they had also recieved $2k commission from the real estate agent they bought it from.

Large well known agency, very well advertised. How come they are still around if it is illegal?

Dual agency is usually illegal I believe, but the buyers agents would be able to correct me on that

please don't paint or BA's with the same brush, I get this view quite a lot with brokers versus banks................

I do understand that is difficult to draw anything but a poor conclusion if you have only used to be a once and had a bad outcome.

Thanks

Rolf

Dual agency is usually illegal I believe, but the buyers agents would be able to correct me on that

please don't paint or BA's with the same brush, I get this view quite a lot with brokers versus banks................

I do understand that is difficult to draw anything but a poor conclusion if you have only used to be a once and had a bad outcome.

Thanks

Rolf

Haha, yeah I see that. I'm actually pro-BA, they are just another means of finding property. I just emphasise the importance of doing your own DD.

I've never dealt with them before but it sounds like a "too good to be true" marketing ploy to me.

By definition you can't buy something for less than the market price if the product is currently on the market and being marketed correctly.

Maybe they do help people make good investment decisions but I would rather take advice from someone who recommends investing in a certain area based on sound principles or helping you buy a property that suits your needs than a company that claims to have access to properties that are being sold for less than what they could be sold for.

Do not trust the Right Property Group!

Do not make the mistake of trusting the Right Property Group!

They manipulate and brainwash people to make them believe that they will get a property 'under value' and they make people believe that it is a 'good investment' however 99% of the time they will try to sell you any property and make a quick 10 grand (or a lot more) which means they practically steal people's money!

They may *seem* to be knowledgeable and that's exactly how they fool people!

Payment and no contact since

They charge $9,990 per property.
I met with their portfolio planner and signed up. The portfolio planner at the start was quick to answer my emails before payment.
I paid them 9 days ago and have not heard from them since then so I sent emails and when I did not get a reply I rang them and the planner advised that someone would call me. That was last week. Since I did not get a call yet, I emailed again and they said someone would call me but to date no has called me yet.
Has anyone bought properties from this group? Any feedback on how long they take to get in touch with you?

They charge $9,990 per property.
I met with their portfolio planner and signed up. The portfolio planner at the start was quick to answer my emails before payment.
I paid them 9 days ago and have not heard from them since then so I sent emails and when I did not get a reply I rang them and the planner advised that someone would call me. That was last week. Since I did not get a call yet, I emailed again and they said someone would call me but to date no has called me yet.
Has anyone bought properties from this group? Any feedback on how long they take to get in touch with you?

I haven't myself personally but with a first time poster posting this it makes you worry!

I personally haven't purchased through them but my mate purchased of them a few years ago and he said they were great to deal with. I don't know what they are like now though, I was thinking of using them myself.

Assuming that you're genuine poster.
The answer is it depends. It could take them 1-2 months, or you can look at the list of property that they sent every week and see whether any seems to match your criteria. You can contact them to ask for more information about that specific list.

I used them a couple of years ago and their service and reponse time were good. The second time, not so much, not organised and I'm not going back. I think the attention is now on growing the business, but maintenance of clients are forgotten.

response time

The thing is I spoke with the planner again on what is going on as I still did not get a call from the person who was meant to call me.
He said he will advise that person again to call me today as it has been 10 days now. He said that person should have called me already by now so he does not know what happened. He has spoken and emailed that person to get in touch with me. I have not even gotten to the stage of choosing a property. I was meant to be contacted by the person to start the process and also to be called by Victor Kumar to discuss the properties that would match my criteria.
I have requested to be paid back my $990 as I am still within the cooling off period. The planner said it would be that person that will discuss that with me so he will again tell her to call me. He said he does not see any problem about my getting my $990 back but that will be discussed by that person. It is now almost 5 p.m. COB and no call nor email still. The thing is the planner knows that I would like to settle a property before end of June and if it is now 10 days and I have to keep following up with them with no response is not a good feeling. If it is just the start and I have to keep calling and sending email what more if i continue? It seems to be so difficult to get somewhere. I have no problem with the planner but the thing is the next stage is no longer with him. I just want to know if anyone has signed up and paid recently and what are your experiences. thanks\
I am not sure if Nathan's (binvested) Buyer's agency is also like this. I signed up with Victor as he was the original but it seems I should have signed up with Nathan instead? Any feedback on Nathan's group? Has anyone purchased with Nathan recently? thanks

My wife and I had a map session with Daniel from binvested yesterday. He said if we wanted to use their buyers agent service we would be on a waiting list because they are flat out.

The info Daniel gave us could have potentially saved us thousands due to poor decisions from us as we are just beginners so I found the $299 fee to be worth it. I know others would say its a waste of money and I could have learnt the same stuff here for free but if you don't know about something then how do you know to ask about it.

My wife and I had a map session with Daniel from binvested yesterday. He said if we wanted to use their buyers agent service we would be on a waiting list because they are flat out.

The info Daniel gave us could have potentially saved us thousands due to poor decisions from us as we are just beginners so I found the $299 fee to be worth it. I know others would say its a waste of money and I could have learnt the same stuff here for free but if you don't know about something then how do you know to ask about it.

I'll happily tell you I'm flat out for only $250 if you like?

Buyer's Agent

Thanks very much for the insight on Binvested.
Maybe that is the reason that the Right Property Group have not gotten in touch with me. Maybe they are flat out but they should have at least gotten in touch with me to advise what is going on as that is what was said in their brochure that after payment they will get in touch with you.
I am now wondering if it is better to sign-up for mentorship with Helen-Kollier Cogtevs who also charges around $10,000. THey said they will teach you how to locate and buy properties yourself so you do not need to use a buyer's agent anymore. Has anyone heard about Helen's mentorship program or have any experiences/feedback with them?

Back