Is there a way for landlords to join forces and boycott kmart?

I found when I was living in student accom the best way to get the temp right in my room was to have both the space heater and air con running at the same time.

Found the best balance was to have air con on 16 degrees and radiant heater on 4/5 setting. I'd have these on all the time as it was the best feeling coming home to my room after a long day at uni to the just right temperature.

:D

All while wearing an ice vest, wrapped in a doona?

pinkboy

This is an important thread initiated by one of our most esteemed members. How can anyone denegrate it?

It discusses such diverse topics as irresponsible tenants, global warming, cleaning techniques, the lack of conscience of major retailers, temperature control of small rooms, student sharehouse lifestyles, fashion sense and more. :D

We're on page 6! :D

pinkboy
You're quick PB, (did you see this edit? lol)

Yeah hey! I thought that when I posted as I was sure I saw 6 pages, but when seeing my post it was on page 3??

Whatever, it's gone on too long.
But if you are having fun then who am I to stop it.;)

Man - you don't log in for 24hrs and look at what happens! All the fun happens!

I actually saw that it was a fully lucky thread and up to 6pages... which is why I clicked on it.

Always a good read. This thread goes to second place on my favorites list!

Thanks for making my day FL.

Blacky

I must be seeing things:
Page 3 of 3 ?

page3_of_3.jpg

The number of pages will vary according to how many posts per page you have set in your account options.

Go to Quick Links > Edit Options > go a fair way down the page, and you can choose 10, 20, 40 or 80 posts per page. :)

Yea I have mine on the highest setting so I can just casually scroll thru and laugh without having to press Next much

sorry guys, can't come to the SS meetup this Saturday as i'll be at the K-Mart picket line, gonna make them get rid of these anti-prop investor cashflow sucking heaters - people power an' all. Feel free to join me at the picket line - property investors UNITE!

*whips up sign "BEATER THE K-MART HEATER"*

sorry guys, can't come to the SS meetup this Saturday. I'm picketing K-Mart, gonna make them get rid of these anti-prop investor cashflow sucking heaters - people power an' all. Feel free to join me at the picket line - property investors UNITE!
I've heard they also sell waterfall showerheads, electric blankets, clothes dryers, brighter-than-necessary light globes, and a bunch of other items that can only be stocked for the purpose of damaging property investors.

People on here are suggesting buy them this and buy them that. The problem with this is if you supply anything electrical and it breaks then it's your responsibility to replace it and get it fixed...

Who's gonna wash the snuggies?

I give you one guess......and it ain't us ! lol :D:D:D

Back