Is there a way for landlords to join forces and boycott the environment

I have a house with tenants that use too much water. They drink and drink and bathe and cook and abuse the heck out of it.

I have been doing some research and have discovered that all this water comes from the environment. Clearly it is out to make a profit from supply us with all this water at such low costs so we just use and use and at the same time screw up all the landlords who get charged on a kl to kl basis.

Is the a way to boycott the environment to rid us poor landlords of this plentiful supply of water so tenants start using less?
 
Dave, check your water bill. I know that in NSW not only do we get charged for water use but also the proportion which goes to sewer. The more water that the tenants use, the more that is added to your bill in sewage charges.
 
Dave, check your water bill. I know that in NSW not only do we get charged for water use but also the proportion which goes to sewer. The more water that the tenants use, the more that is added to your bill in sewage charges.
OK well we need to boycott food as well then, less food in less poop out.
 
Did a study with some scientists on this actually. The conclusion was that we should actually ban the molecule dihydrogen monoxide. Existence of this has been found in all our pipe ways throughout Australia.
 
That dihydrogen monoxide is terrible stuff, they have found it is present in everyone on the planet!!! That is total saturation of the population. Why doesn't anyone do anything about this???
 
Terribly corrosive product that.

Dad joke time.

Two people walked into a pub.

The first asked for a glass of H2O

The other one asked for H2O too. He died......:eek:
 
That dihydrogen monoxide is terrible stuff, they have found it is present in everyone on the planet!!! That is total saturation of the population. Why doesn't anyone do anything about this???
Darn, it must be the only substance around that doesn't contain carbon. Will the Govt dream up a new tax on it?
 
That dihydrogen monoxide is terrible stuff, they have found it is present in everyone on the planet!!! That is total saturation of the population. Why doesn't anyone do anything about this???
Not only that. It has been found that dihydrogen monoxide in excess has been known to kill. More people die from this than from shark attacks. It is a component of all addictive drugs. A vast majority of the population, if not all, are totally addicted to this substance. Yet it is sold.openly in kmart and the like. We should boycott all retailers who profit from this insidious trade.
 
Even worse than dihydrogen monoxide being readily available.. Many council FORCE householders to have provision for the storage and disposal of this terrible substance. Without adequate provision for correct removal dHMO causes much danger. Why just yesterday, I saw a news report that a spill of just 17mm over an hour caused much damage to streets and property in Western Qld.
 
Not only that. It has been found that dihydrogen monoxide in excess has been known to kill. More people die from this than from shark attacks. It is a component of all addictive drugs. A vast majority of the population, if not all, are totally addicted to this substance. Yet it is sold.openly in kmart and the like. We should boycott all retailers who profit from this insidious trade.
and in bars and pubs I hear the barman spikes your drink with the solid form of it. Bl00dy disgrace, you just can't get away from the stuff....
 
This must be the "Ice" epidemic that the media and the pollies keep banging on about. :eek:
Yes, Ice is being distributed, sold by the bag load at corner stores and petrol stations.

With enough exposure, this too will turn into dihydrogen monoxide.

Not sure how something isn't being done about this crisis.
 
I have also heard that some unscrupulous suppliers are selling a much stronger form on the streets called "dry ice". Apparently all of the hydrogen dioxide has been extracted and substituted with carbon dioxide. This stuff can give users nasty burns if not used correctly.

When affected by temperature it goes straight to gas. :eek:
 
Hi dave

Very important issue you've raised , but it's really only half the story . The other serious environment corrosive chemical that often works in conjunction with dihydooxygen is dioxygen .

It's involved in the structural damage of much of what we as landlord seek to protect . It acts in conjunction with many other elements to weaken structures and in time leads to the break down of much on this planet .

More recently I've noticed it has been fundamental to an even greater threat to our existence . It is a basic building block providing fundament support to terrorist organisations such as ISIS .

I think we should investigate the instillation of scrubbers to eliminate this noxious poison form our environment .

I'm sure some would disagree but I believe by doing this and providing licenced portable ( ie go anywhere ) air supplies to approved homosapiens we could solve many of the worlds problems and undermine the noxious influence of dioxygen.

Cliff
 
Top