Is there a way for landlords to join forces and boycott the environment

I read an article not long ago that states something along the lines of.....

"If you take a glass of water and look at it......know that each one of those molecules of water (on average) have passed through 7 people in the existence of man".

In other words, all the water on the planet has on averaged been through 7 people.

Interesting fact if its indeed true.

pinkboy

I have a house with tenants that use too much water. They drink and drink and bathe and cook and abuse the heck out of it.

I have been doing some research and have discovered that all this water comes from the environment. Clearly it is out to make a profit from supply us with all this water at such low costs so we just use and use and at the same time screw up all the landlords who get charged on a kl to kl basis.

Is the a way to boycott the environment to rid us poor landlords of this plentiful supply of water so tenants start using less?

Disgraceful waste of the planet and scare resources...I assume you have cut off your water and power at home and lead by example ? :D

"If you take a glass of water and look at it......know that each one of those molecules of water (on average) have passed through 7 people in the existence of man".

In other words, all the water on the planet has on averaged been through 7 people.

pinkboy

Its a bit like statistics. Did you know 86.54% of statistics are made up.

pinkboy
You're referring to the passed history of water?

Back