Is there an EBM rep on here?

I'm looking at getting quotes for landlord insurance and remember someone here works for EBM. Does anyone know their username? thanks

Hi Beachgurl,

If you don't have any luck with BrettC, when calling EBM just tell them you were referred by Sebastian from Hunter James Buyers Agents and they will give you the first 60 days off any new policy.

This is something we offer our clients, but seeing as we receive a $20 referral fee for each new policy which we donate directly to Sydneys Children Hospital I thought I should mention it.

This applies to anyone else looking to use EBM also.

All the best

Seb

Ebm used to have two months free as a promo

That's not around now but I'm sure it's cheaper if you do an online quote

I've found Ebm to be the cheapest for landlords and building, plus their excesses are quite good

However the people they use for claims and their administration is pretty bad

Thanks Seb. I have 5 policies I want to move over the next few months so that would be great for the budget. What a great gesture you donating your referral fees.

No problem, its a very worthy cause and the least I can do to help given my first hand experience when my son was born.

For anyone completing the form online just enter Hunter James in the agent box or quote HJ11 for the discount.

All the best

Seb

I'm looking at getting quotes for landlord insurance and remember someone here works for EBM. Does anyone know their username? thanks

Sorry I have been a bit snowed and hadn't seen this message (just got an email telling me someone was looking for me).

Happy to help if you would like to private message me.

Thank You Somersoft/EBM/Sydneys Children Hospital

Hi All,

Apologies for the less than subtle bumping of an old thread, but just wanted to drop a quick post to say a huge thank you to all those who quoted our reference code when ordering their EBM landlords insurance policies.

As promised all referral fees the business receives are donated directly to Sydneys Children Hospital, so as well as getting yourself a good discount you are also helping a VERY worthy cause.

This offer is ongoing, for those who have asked via PM, so lets save and raise as much as we can.

All the best

Seb

If you buy online
Put promo1 in discount code to get 20percent off for first year

:mad: Hmmmm not sure if you've read the context of the thread Cadence (or work for EBM lol), but that comment doesn't go down to well in my book.

Save 16.66% and have $20 donated to a kids hospital or save 20% and the kids get nothing :eek:

I'm all for saving where possible, but that is greed in the extreme.

Each to their own I guess.

P.s. For the math nerds out there, that 3.34% difference equates to $11 in your pocket on a standard EBM landlord insurance policy (RRP$345). At the expense of $20 for the kids. Just saying :p

Do u guys usually just buy landlord insurance only with EBM ???

And the home insurance with another? Or both home and landlord?

Any benefits in buy landlord and home insurance separate?

Regards
K

Do u guys usually just buy landlord insurance only with EBM ???

And the home insurance with another? Or both home and landlord?

Any benefits in buy landlord and home insurance separate?

Regards
K

There is a benefit in my opinion of getting them together - you don't end up in a situation were both insurance companies believe the damage should be paid out by the other one. With both insurance together, they just have to pay.

For the properties that I have LL insurance through EBM with, I also get the building insurance as well. The only places I personally don't have with EBM is the places I don't need landlord insurance for, or places I need flood cover for.

I've got a renewal coming up - it is so much cheaper to take out a new policy than renew the existing one (I realise they do it for customer lead generation).

:mad: Hmmmm not sure if you've read the context of the thread Cadence (or work for EBM lol), but that comment doesn't go down to well in my book.

Save 16.66% and have $20 donated to a kids hospital or save 20% and the kids get nothing :eek:

I'm all for saving where possible, but that is greed in the extreme.

Each to their own I guess.

P.s. For the math nerds out there, that 3.34% difference equates to $11 in your pocket on a standard EBM landlord insurance policy (RRP$345). At the expense of $20 for the kids. Just saying :p

Just for the record, Cadence doesn't work for EBM. And the information regarding the code is incorrect anyway. As far as I am aware I am the only EBM person on here and try to keep information as impartial as possible regarding insurance at all times. And certainly wouldn't work against a pretty good initiative such as Sebastian's.

Back