Is this the best time to buy/Sell?

Hi All,
it seems house prices are up again but is this because of the low interest rate?
I thinking of selling my house in Caroline Springs and moving to the South East area but it seems the gap in prices is not affordable.

Any tip as to when to do this or just wait?

Thanks in Advance

Naijacoder, if you're looking to buy and sell in the same market anytime is a good time as any 'gains' you make on one place, you will probably 'lose' on the place you buy as it is rising as well.

The factors that are in your control are probably the presentation of your own property to get the best price and the selection of the property you purchase, hopefully you can buy well if your finances are in order and you can offer favourable terms.

All the best.

In Melbourne, as good a time as ever to sell. Have a look at recent sales prices in Caroline Springs though, the outer west might not be having the same boom that is occurring in the outer east, for example.

I think CS is about as valuable as it's ever going to be, prices will go up but I don't think faster than any other suburb in the area.

Thanks guys for the post.
Buying in the east is quite expensive .
Can you advice any areas that are still affordable to buy

Thinking of renting the house in CS and renting in the east for now

Back