It must be NY day!

Went for a drive this morning to view the IPs around Sydney. We did a 40 km loop leaving after 8.30am visiting a couple of different areas including getting out of the car, taking a few pictures of works the tenants have carried out, maintenance required etc and were back to the inner west within 90 minutes.

I was surprised by the lack of traffic on the Hume, Horsely Drive, Cumberland Hwy, P'matta Rd and the M4. The roads were pretty much deserted, one cop car out towards Silverwater Rd. This loop would usually take over 2 hours in normal Sunday morning traffic.

If only Sydney traffic was like this every day (you'd almost want to live here).

If only Sydney traffic was like this every day (you'd almost want to live here).
but, according to almost everyone on this forum, we still need another 50 million people in the Country!

FWIW - down our way is absolutely clogged to the max and bedlam out on the streets/shops each day at the moment.

But, it's the same every year, and we avoid the main drag etc like the plague.

It's funny; all the Terrorists whine and moan about how busy it is on the roads, in the shops, waiting to get fish and chips at dinner time, getting a pizza, getting an ice cream, the golf courses are clogged and too slow, can't get a car park at the shops or the beach, etc - but they cause it all! :D :D

I went down to play golf this am at 6.00 am, and there were 3 groups of 4 booked in on the time sheet before lunch, on a public golf course. I was the first person there, and saw no one for the entire 9 holes, while yesterday I was working at the same golf course (moonlighting back in the old profession while the workshop is closed) and there were 200 players crying about their 51/2 hour round....

Driving home around 8.30am.......whole Peninsula is still asleep, roads were a dream.

Humans are a flock of sheep, basically; all doing much the same thing at much the same time is my observation.

but, according to almost everyone on this forum, we still need another 50 million people in the Country!

FWIW - down our way is absolutely clogged to the max and bedlam out on the streets/shops each day at the moment.

But, it's the same every year, and we avoid the main drag etc like the plague.

It's funny; all the Terrorists whine and moan about how busy it is on the roads, in the shops, waiting to get fish and chips at dinner time, getting a pizza, getting an ice cream, the golf courses are clogged and too slow, can't get a car park at the shops or the beach, etc - but they cause it all! :D :D

I went down to play golf this am at 6.00 am, and there were 3 groups of 4 booked in on the time sheet before lunch, on a public golf course. I was the first person there, and saw no one for the entire 9 holes, while yesterday I was working at the same golf course, and there were 200 players all crying about their 5 hour round....

Driving home around 8.30am.......whole Peninsula is still asleep.

Humans are a flock of sheep.

How many terrorists do you know?
Why havent you reported them to authorities?

Or do you just assume that everyone from a certain region or religion is such?

"Terrorists" is what the locals call the tourists.

And, sadly; it is an apt description for the behaviour of many of them.

FWIW - down our way is absolutely clogged to the max and bedlam out on the streets/shops each day at the moment...........Humans are a flock of sheep, basically; all doing much the same thing at much the same time is my observation.

I though they were a rookery of penguins.......... :D

Happy New Year :)

Attachments

• Penguins.png
    Penguins.png
    115.9 KB · Views: 73
I though they were a rookery of penguins.......... :D

Happy New Year :)
Lol!

Yes; penguins is my favourite description, but I thought if I mentioned that one any more I'd have a contract on my head from someone here on SS! :D

Sheep, penguins...same same.

Back