It's fourteen years late, but...

Heh, I meant hit me up with your opinion, my man!

Edit: just heard a quote which is pertinent.

"There are three types of people in this world: wolves, sheep and sheep dogs."

Wolves pray on the weak. Sheep are the weak. Sheep dogs protect the sheep from the wolves.

I like to think of myself as a wolf/sheep dog hybrid.

I will take from the world what I need, without hesitation. As a man, in life, no one will give me what I need, I must take it.

But as a man, it is also my responsibility to protect and provide for those who depend on me from those who would take without hesitation from me or from those I care about (the sheep).

Which is why it is essential for males to embrace the wolf/sheep dog to become a Man.

Last edited:
This video is a great rundown of what it means to be a Man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-JWqHlKpU8

Jack sums up manliness perfectly as being the following:

- Strength
- Mastery
- Courage
- Honour

He is in my top 3 of the Men whom I most respect. They are, in order:

1. My brother, aka the best dude of all time
2. My dido (may he rest in peace)
3. Jack Donovan

Despite what the overwhelming majority of women say today, they are all attracted to the following men:

- strong, powerful men (both physically and mentally) who are capable of taking the lead and do so courageously and unapologetically
- those that are able to provide for and protect their women and offspring
- who follow their own path, with honour and pride

Last edited:
... Big Brother is here. Keep bickering amongst yourselves about Labor vs. Liberals. Meanwhile they creep.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-25/new-counter-terrorism-laws-pass-the-senate/5770256

What's it going to take for you to wake up to the elites stealing our voice?
If crazy people didn't wander around weilding machetes on the necks of innocent folks in the street, who didn't hold up cafes and terrorise and execute folks, who didn't blow up buses full of folks, trains full of folks, attack buildings and kill folks en mass, who didn't blow up churches and shopping malls, or schools......

you get what I mean.

No; we are - as a species - creating what we all fear through our actions.

Blokes like that fool who held up the Lindt cafe should never have been out on the streets; but he was thanks to our legal system and fair representation by lawyers, etc.

We all want protection from the crazy people, but we all want complete freedom too.

Sorry; you can pick any one you like.

... Big Brother is here. Keep bickering amongst yourselves about Labor vs. Liberals. Meanwhile they creep.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-09-25/new-counter-terrorism-laws-pass-the-senate/5770256

What's it going to take for you to wake up to the elites stealing our voice?

Heh, I meant hit me up with your opinion, my man!

Edit: just heard a quote which is pertinent.

"There are three types of people in this world: wolves, sheep and sheep dogs."

Wolves pray on the weak. Sheep are the weak. Sheep dogs protect the sheep from the wolves.

I like to think of myself as a wolf/sheep dog hybrid.

I will take from the world what I need, without hesitation. As a man, in life, no one will give me what I need, I must take it.

But as a man, it is also my responsibility to protect and provide for those who depend on me from those who would take without hesitation from me or from those I care about (the sheep).

Which is why it is essential for males to embrace the wolf/sheep dog to become a Man.

Is Big Brother the Wolf, the Sheep or the Sheep Dog then in the options above?

TheDog_1714.gif

He is in my top 3 of the Men whom I most respect. They are, in order:

1. My brother, aka the best dude of all time
2. My dido (may he rest in peace)
3. Jack Donovan

When you list the qualities of your brother, I am sure that they number more than the four you have listed. Is your brother loyal? Is he compassionate? Is he protective?

Despite what the overwhelming majority of women say today, they are all attracted to the following men:

- strong, powerful men (both physically and mentally) who are capable of taking the lead and do so courageously and unapologetically
- those that are able to provide for and protect their women and offspring
- who follow their own path, with honour and pride

I like that and any women that disagrees is not worthy of such a mans attention :p

Back