Itwv

OK.

Time to update the withholding variation form.

Thought I would have a go myself this year and save on the fees of the accountant.

Did a search on here and found some old threads. Went to ATO site to try and download the application.

http://www.ato.gov.au/docs/formflow/forms/nat2036.htm

Tried a number of browsers and none of them seem to work (IE9, Chrome, Firefox).

Then tried the help link and got the below message.

HTTP Error 400
400 Bad Request

Due to malformed syntax, the request could not be understood by the server. The client should not repeat the request without modifications.

Anyone used this form this year?

Other question - is there anything to be concerned of changing method away from accountant doing it (ie will ATO be concerned?)

OK.

Time to update the withholding variation form.

Thought I would have a go myself this year and save on the fees of the accountant.

Did a search on here and found some old threads. Went to ATO site to try and download the application.

http://www.ato.gov.au/docs/formflow/forms/nat2036.htm

Tried a number of browsers and none of them seem to work (IE9, Chrome, Firefox).

Then tried the help link and got the below message.

Anyone used this form this year?

Other question - is there anything to be concerned of changing method away from accountant doing it (ie will ATO be concerned?)

I used them last year and this year, i remembered having trouble downloading the form a few times, in the end my husband helped me , i think it was popup blocking or something rather, i tried the mac book, then used the normal sony laptop and it worked.

Pls search on the internet on how to change the setting to allow popup.

I have always filled the form out myself, not through my tax accountant, IMHO it is only an estimate so if i underestimated my income at the beginning of the financial year, i would pay extra tax in the last few fortnights of that year so that i don't owe the ATO any. No problem with the ATO so far

Hope that helps.

Thanks anh and bman.

Tried a different computer and got it to work.

Anyones thoughts on the below?
- is there anything to be concerned of changing method away from accountant doing it (ie will ATO be concerned?)

Thanks anh and bman.

Tried a different computer and got it to work.

Anyones thoughts on the below?
- is there anything to be concerned of changing method away from accountant doing it (ie will ATO be concerned?)

Ive been submitting our ITWV forms for over a decade.. No problems what so ever.

Its actually alot faster (around half the processing & turn around times) submitting online rather than via pdf posted snail mail.

You can also update as many times as you want throughout financial year if your incomes & expenses change dramatically.

Back