Jake D got a new job

Just a quick note to brag about the fact that I landed a new role.
The future has been very uncertain for most people in my current office so I, along with the rest of them, have been frantically searching for new jobs.

I've landed one and start next week.

I'll almost certainly be a lot more busy at the new place, and I'll be less easily distracted, so you may see less of my BS around these parts.

I will, however, be moving from mining based engineering to residential construction based engineering (again) which may mean I have more relevant, up-to-date input. So that'll be nice.

Congrats.
Let us know what projects you work on when they are finished (confidentiality clause permitting).
Most of us like to get an idea about the ins and outs and figures involved of these sort of things.

To kill ghost ninja you must hit him with the flat of your blade.

Congratulations Jake !

PS:

Today I went onto thesaurus.com and searched for Ninja?s, the computer told me Ninjas cannot be found?

Well played Ninja?s, well played

Congrats Jake.
Now you can make me some engineering sheets for free?

I've managed to survive a re-org and new structure was announced yesterday with me now being a peer with my old boss. A pleasant surprise for me.

Worst thing is the new titles in the new org structure. My team and title name pretty much sucks.

Congratulations!

PS. What's the ninja stuff??

Hit my Facebook link.

or http://ninjadeliveries.com/f-a-q/

Congrats Jake.
Now you can make me some engineering sheets for free?
Dreaming.
I've managed to survive a re-org and new structure was announced yesterday with me now being a peer with my old boss. A pleasant surprise for me.

Worst thing is the new titles in the new org structure. My team and title name pretty much sucks.

And there was no room in your new org for me?

Back