Jamie McIntyre

I just received an email from Jamie asking me
"Can you buy property no money down in Australia, capital guaranteed, positive cashflow 9-12% rentals and clear over $10,000 in positive cashflow per annum"

Does anyone know how this magic works?

I just received an email from Jamie asking me
"Can you buy property no money down in Australia, capital guaranteed, positive cashflow 9-12% rentals and clear over $10,000 in positive cashflow per annum"

Does anyone know how this magic works?

Jamie McIntire used to be into selling share options. I watched a few vids many yrs ago. Buy a stock, write an option, sell it (its equated to "renting" it out) if the market tracks sideways you keep the stock, but make cashflow. If the market rises you get bought out and make a small profit. If it drops you at least offset the amount of rent you brought in.

I would guess he is doing a fresh round of paid education on this strategy, hence the email. I could be wrong.

There is definitely a fresh round of paid education, because the sentence I posted is only part of a raft of ideas that were contained in the email promoting a 2 day pitch.
I don't think it's share options because of the capital guarantee factor, which is missing from share options strategies.
Does NRAS offer capital guarantees?

I don't think it's share options because of the capital guarantee factor, which is missing from share options strategies.

No, you can capital guarantee a share by buying a long dated PUT option. It is called a protected buy write.

(I'm not saying that is what is in Jamie's seminar - I've never been).

Point taken Propertunity, but does trading share options fit into the category of "buy property no money down?"
I know that as soon as I find out what this strategy has been spun from, I'll think "O, is that all it is!," but meanwhile I'm still curious.

I am guessing NRAS.
The way Jamie works is you go to the 2 day seminar and different speakers spruik their "one time only special deal teaching you the secrets of xxxx".
Do NOT take your credit card! He used to have a large affiliate base as well who each get a cut of every program sold.
I know of one "wealth educater" whose program started at $4000 but after 12 months as part of Jamie's posse it was around $12000 just so everyone could get their slice.

I fell for that guy's home study course when I was young and innocent back in 2008 - learnt to write puts just in time for the GFC. :eek:

Lesson learned rather quickly!

Yep, buyers beware with anything marketed by 21st Century. I fell for the Moira Park project in Shepparton back when I first started investing. Now it's a nightmare.

Doesn't look good. Compare:

The brochure promising the world: http://21stcenturyfileserver1.com/pdf/pd/moira/moira_park_brochure.pdf

Council, in March 2015, saying it's both unapproved and a flood area. http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/shepparton/proposed-moira-park-green-city-development-1.89501

Maybe im a bit green here but realistically what happened? ?

Did they not even bother researching and did those broschures and said "oh crap. This isnt going to work but lets flog it anyway"

Or
they intented to deceive people by promising a project that wasnt going to happen (if so criminal charges should be laid)

The population is growijg so i think longterm a project should work and if you can get it at a cheap price.then you should be able to make a killing off it

Maybe it's NRAS?

I doubt it's NRAS.. the majority of the remaining incentives are held by universities and CHP's, and in the majority of cases they arent selling their end product ( NRAS approved dwellings) on to mum and dad investors. There are several exceptions, but unless he's done a deal to get his hands on a significant amount of NRAS stock that's actually available to sell, I find it unlikely. Of course, while I know a good deal about NRAS and know most the consortiums very well, and therefore tend to know who is selling what... I dont always hear.... so it's possible.

I am a long time ago "Henry Kaye" graduate - and when he went down, Jamie popped up - with strikingly similar business model.

I asked Jamie whether HK worked for his company (as I heard that he is a silent partner) and I was immediately blocked from his Facebook page.

On another note, Jamie also has a "travel club" where you pay money to join and you can then buy trips around the world from his associated companies.

Sounds legit!!!

Thanks for the articles Spiderman!
Doesn't look good. Compare:

The brochure promising the world: http://21stcenturyfileserver1.com/pdf/pd/moira/moira_park_brochure.pdf

Council, in March 2015, saying it's both unapproved and a flood area. http://www.mmg.com.au/local-news/shepparton/proposed-moira-park-green-city-development-1.89501

TMNT, I'm hoping it will pan out sometime in the far future...I ain't holding my breath :rolleyes: For now, I'm viewing this as a harsh and very expensive lesson :p

Maybe im a bit green here but realistically what happened? ?

Did they not even bother researching and did those broschures and said "oh crap. This isnt going to work but lets flog it anyway"

Or
they intented to deceive people by promising a project that wasnt going to happen (if so criminal charges should be laid)

The population is growijg so i think longterm a project should work and if you can get it at a cheap price.then you should be able to make a killing off it

Back