Jamie McIntyre

There is no investing strategy that is "risky" people are!

There is no right way to do things, semiars are there to stimulate the firing of neurons in your brain so that you can find your own path to wealth.

If they are not firing the responsibility never lies with the presenters that are giving out the information...

The only real sharks and spruikers out there are the ones that are instilling a "poor me" attitude in the masses not the ones that are running wealth creation seminars. Even if a few people could not make those wealth creation strategies work it does not mean that the strategies do not work. I can't make money building ships but many others can....

There is no right way to do things, semiars are there to stimulate the firing of neurons in your brain so that you can find your own path to wealth.

If they are not firing the responsibility never lies with the presenters that are giving out the information...

The only real sharks and spruikers out there are the ones that are instilling a "poor me" attitude in the masses not the ones that are running wealth creation seminars. Even if a few people could not make those wealth creation strategies work it does not mean that the strategies do not work. I can't make money building ships but many others can....

Quote Xenia----"If they are not firing the responsibility never lies with the presenters that are giving out the information..."

Great sales pitch.

Spoken liked a true seminar presenter.

Are you saying that if these neurons are firing the responsibility rests with the
presenter.

Fantastic,

Failure---all care and no responsibility.

Success--- all care and all responibility.

I agree

People should also stop picking on telemarketers and TV Evangelists, they are only trying to help :D

Sorry Xenia, just being Facetious, not everyone is 100% on the side of the seminar attendee, showing you how to get rich (or healthy) is a booming business ;)

Considering that 90% of people die poor, I'd bet (yeah real money) that it's the majority that don't make those wealth creation strategies after attending those overpriced seminars.
And the person calling himself an "expert" and charging thousands for the honor, spewing a whole load of BS, does need to be held accountable.
They are the ones instilling fantasies in people's minds who believe what they say, and have no regulated industry, nor qualifications to do so.

Step 1. Get successful.
Step 2. Tell others how you did it.
:)

1. More like mislead about how successful you are
2. Charge others thousands to listen to your bogus claims.

Spot on Piston...

I fell victim to this garbage program. Tho I don't totally regret it, because it helped me realize Id never do something like that again... I can see how it may appeal to some, and in some tiny way help them with the "mind set" thing. But not me. I only found it comical when at one of their seminars, they turned all the lights down in the building and literally tried to do the whole "now close your eyes and think of a happy place" type thing. 80% of the speakers were from affiliate programs trying to sell their product and the other 20% were just motivational speakers, a few of which were really good. ( But not worth 5grand )

They offer some good outlets for brokers, property advice etc. But from everything I saw it was only referrals. I signed up with one of the programs they have in eminis, It works great. But It has nothing to do with 21ca. They simply throw you at the company and collect their commission... I could have found the program for myself and saved 5grand!....

To add a $ figure to what I think this adventure was worth to me I'd probably say for $1500 its fair value.. 5k is simply ripping people off.

Would anyone here pay $250,000 for a Holden Commodore?.

Jus085 I think like me, many here spent a stage of their lives going to a whole bunch of seminars in the hope of learning something new.
Many were initially free, some flew people up to QLD, other charged many thousands.
I never paid the big bux for the follow ups, nor bought in SE Qld.
And don't forget the likes of H Kaye charging up to 25K.

But often I did realise that all I needed to really do is get out there an do it.
Instead of paying thousands to attend a reno seminar, just buy an ole cheap place and learn.
Wanna learn how to be a PM? Rent it out yourself.
It will all cost you more, it will take more time, you'll be taken advantage of etc.
But if your making notes, you will learn more than you could ever do at any amount of seminars.
And of course don't forget the free DIY workshops at Bunnings.

Also, 21st Century "Academy" bombard my inbox (yes, they got my email address from somewhere) with junk mail all the time. Despite my best efforts to have them remove me from their list, they persists.

They bombard me too all the time with their emails. I don't know how to be removed either but luckily i gave false phone numbers, so ive never been hassled with those phone calls.

They bombard me too all the time with their emails. I don't know how to be removed either but luckily i gave false phone numbers, so ive never been hassled with those phone calls.

Must be a non members only thing... They never call me offering help / advice lol..

unfortunately some property investment seminars have been the reported to be a source of misery rather than information/education or guidance to some.

during the henry kaye period many were encouraged to borrow money to fund attending the seminars and this ran into many thousands of dollars.

if anyone goggles his name there are numerous mentions on the internet that document this period in time.

i agree that if you want to achieve positive outcomes in life exposure to information/education/guidance is necessary. plus the will to act on the path to success, but it needs to be tempered with reality.

in some a pressure cooker type of experience is generated followed by the belief that anything is possible. sounds nice but not if the action that follows is beyond the capacity of the person at the time.

probably more safety at present because finance is more closely controlled, and therefore less likely for people to over commit.

i think its great for people to get ahead but get concerned if people get swept up and act without thinking things through, away from the hype.

some seminars seem targetted at unsophisticated potential investors. some of the seminars may generate more income to the speakers/organisers than the actual business of property investing.

anyway it is a free country so we can all make choices and have opinions.

i think i would go to a seminar with an open mind but make a decision after quiet reflection away from the venue. especially if urged to sign up on the day for more, alarm bells would ring loudly.
regards

Spot on Piston...
I signed up with one of the programs they have in eminis, It works great. But It has nothing to do with 21ca. They simply throw you at the company and collect their commission... I could have found the program for myself and saved 5 grand!

I just came across this forum when searching for information on jamie mcintyre as I've been contemplating joining his program. The price I was asked for was 8 grand and thats apparently with a2 grand discount.. I won't be joining now and I'm glad I found this site :)

what im mainly interested in after watching the dvd and reading the book are the eminis
Can you share with us the name of the emini program you joined? How is out going for you
? I have no idea about trading but they've made it sound pretty easy. can you share your experience with it and how much it costs?

hi, i did "try" the 5k, and ask for a refund after watching all of the dvd.

process is: from 21st academy, they lead you to another stock broker or property broker, and those people make some buck before they even give you anything that will make you money

for options: you better sign up at optionsxpress, think or swim etc and use their paper trading facility (free) and start learning by doing it. call put, butterfully, all sort of animal that you will learn from there.

for property: no secret anyway, we are all here to discuss it, why the need 5k to get into a forum with same minded people discussing it ?

property wrap: there is one guy in forum here, that is ready to get a jv partnership to supercharge your return on your IP, learn and earn. (again no need those 21st century).

my 2 cents: examine the fact, and think for yourself, what do i gained, and what do other party gain ? is it suitable for me ? and what is the result ?

"past performance is not an indicative of future result" --> those always stated on options disclamer.

so

Back