Jana Pittman

so, how many people are going to be glued to their TV at 4.55am EST tomorrow morning? I know I am!!
If she wins, it would have to be the story of the Olympics, or very close to it... :cool:

I will be. Thanks to the fact I do shift work, I have seen all of the swimming finals - and last two nights have seen more cycling medals. Though I needed 11 hours of sleep on sunday night to catch up :)
Tonight i will just have to wake up at 04:50 like everyone else.

Toss up between Jana Pittman and Natalie Cook.

Natalie Cook went down in the Bronze medal play off for Beach Volley while playing the last few months with an injury that keeps many people unable to lift their shoulder about horizontal ( from the pain ) let alone compete in a sport at a world class level.

See Change

I'm going to wake up for it. My prediction: bronze, behind the Russian (1) and the Greek (2).

The American Sheena Johnson might push Jana out of medal contention.

I wish her luck, I am really hoping she wins.

Well, she certainly gave it everything. But you could see that around the 300m mark she hit the wall and had nothing extra left. Her heart, courage and determination got her that far, but the gap in her training really showed at that point.
10/10 for guts!
10/10 for Natalie Cook too.

I watched the race... and she was steaming out in front up til the last bend and you could see it on her face. She couldn't keep up the pace. 2 weeks of no training will do that to you.

There's a saying in the music world, "If you don't practice for one day you notice, if you don't practice for 2 days your close friends and family notice, if you don't practice for 3 days.... everyone notices" I think this was the case for Jana.

People might think "2 weeks off, that shouldn't do much", but you don't train for 1 day you notice, don't train for 2 days .......

Regards,
Boyler Room

Is that the same for property investors & developers?

Is that what happens to property people & Mr Mum's. :confused:

Sometimes I just feel like a break from everything would be SOOOOooooo
Nice.

But guess after 2 days I would be bored & lonely :eek:

Gee Cee

Worn out Old Fart :cool:

Back