Jans Workshop

So my wife and I are booked in for the Melbourne workshop next weekend {Sunday} and are both looking forward to it.
Anybody attend the ones that were/are on this weekend? How is/was it?
What did you like about it?????

Hi GV

A broad spectrum of information where even experienced investors will either learn something new or have something important refinforced.

Certainly, I learnt a couple of things today that will help my clients, and we had a good time boot !

Ta

rolf

I agree with Rolf's assessment - I certainly learnt a few things from the workshop - it was a good day and I think a lot of people got a lot out of it.

Hi GeeVee

The workshop was great for me. I had read Jan's latest book some time ago but hadn't used the PIA software. The manual you'll get is comprehensive and especially helpful when using the software at home to have the step by step instructions to refresh how examples were done in the workshop. I'm more enlightened on the process for applying for a loan (esp when maxed out with borrowing) and enjoyed the opportunity to chat with other investors during the breaks.

I've come away convinced that there are many ways to reach my investment goal and I certainly have more ideas to play with. So it doesn't matter whether you buy old, new, +ve or -ve geared, CBD, country... do your homework, crunch the numbers (and the software will be useful here) and get out there and do something towards reaching your goal!
Hope you enjoy the workshop too.
Isap

Sue and I will be there too . . . and looking forward to it despite it being our wedding anniversary. Gee, do you think I don't have to "pay" for that!!!

Have fun

Dale

Who's a lucky girl then?

Steve has kindly extended an invitation to my son Andrew to be a guest at his seminar on Saturday. Of course parental supervision is required :D :D (I've already done the course)

Then I'm off to Jan's on Sunday.

Quite looking forward to this weekend.

Now it's Monday....

Well, it's now monday after one hell of a day. The seminar is over in melbourne and I think it is going to take a couple of days to mull it all over before I comment much on what I have learned.
It was great to meet some "forumites" i.e. including Jude H. ;)and others whom we were sitting near.
It is certainly a good feeling to be with like-minded people instead of rellies who poo-poo everthing you are trying to achieve.
I have also upgraded my PIA [thanks Ian who was on the job bright and early] so that I can DO all the exercises for myself.
By the way, the food was great!:D
More to come.

Back