Jason Rose - Rental Express - A Big Thank You!

To anyone who read my earlier post about Rental Express & feeling somewhat 'un-cared' for....

I'd like to send out a big thank you to Jason rose (Operations Manager) in Bris :D

He called me to let me know what had been happening & I very much appreciated his personal touch!

So thanks again Jason & hope you have a lovely afternoon! :)

Regards,
M&M

To anyone who read my earlier post about Rental Express & feeling somewhat 'un-cared' for....

I'd like to send out a big thank you to Jason rose (Operations Manager) in Bris :D

He called me to let me know what had been happening & I very much appreciated his personal touch!

So thanks again Jason & hope you have a lovely afternoon! :)

Regards,
M&M

I'm glad Jason was able to help you guys.

He did absolutly nothing for me. He started out full of enthusiasm taking my issues to the GM. Obviously someone told him to drop me like a hot potatoe, beause he came back with comments about how good RE is but didn't say anything about the issues.

In my case (in this instance as a tenant) RE have breached the Tenancy Act on a number of occasions & all they can do is to try to find things that I have done wrong to counter their faults.
They don't have the slightest interest in trying to work out the issues.

So as I have said before, I will NEVER recomend RE to anyone.
B

Thanks Bryan,

I have been part of this business for almost 7 years and take great pride in Rental Express and my role within it? I do not ignore people when they post comments online both good and bad. We work under legislation called the residential tenancy act as you stated previously. when 2 parties can not agree they can apply to the RTA for a dispute resolution, which you did some 6 months ago. The RTA contacted our property manager and then in this process the RTA would then contact you and if a resolution is not made you can elect to take that matter to QCAT, and to this date this has not happened.

Back