John Burley

W

WebBoard

John Burley seminar
Date: 29 Oct 2000
Time: 19:10:48

I would like to hear from people who have attended John Burley's 'Automatic Wealth' seminar, in which he teaches the 'wrap' concept to positively gear IP's.

Also would like to get in touch with people who are considering going to Sydney for the two day workshop on Dec. 3 & 4. We can get a group discount! Visit http://www.powwowevents.com.au/automaticwealth for more details.

Cheers, Viko

Last edited by a moderator:
Brent H

Reply: 1

Save 50%
Date: 30 Oct 2000
Time: 16:15:23

$2,495 WITH DISCOUNT?

I'll loan you a copy of the book for 3 days for $1,248 - couriered to your door. That's 50% off on a seminar you can do from your armchair.

Brent H.

[email protected]

TCB

Reply: 1.1

Save 50% + free one hour consultation
Date: 31 Oct 2000
Time: 15:54:54

I will sell you a copy of the book for $1248 plus one free hour of what I learnt from the seminar.

email me on [email protected]

I attended the John Burley seminar last year. If I only purchased the book, I would have saved my weekend reading instead of trying to write down notes.(which turned out to be not advantageous because they spoke too fast) If you do decide to go, don't expect too much, you might be disappointed. I learnt more from the book, but that's my opinion.

David P

Reply: 1.2

Re: Save 50% + free one hour consultation
Date: 01 Nov 2000
Time: 11:37:32

What is the book called? and where did you get it?

There are products about wraps on the john burley web site for $150 US but don't know how good it is.

David

TCB

Reply: 1.2.1

Date: 01 Nov 2000
Time: 18:20:37

I brought it at the seminar last year but you might be able to buy it from the people who organise RK & JB seminars when they come to Australia. The book is actually a folder and it is called "Blueprint for Success The most comprehensive guide to making money in real estate". Try and contact: Pow Wow Events International http://www:powwowevents.com.au 1800 676 991 JB is also bringing out a book called "Money secrets of the rich" which is available in November. Hope this info helps you and good luck.

David P

Reply: 1.2.1.1

Tape Set or Manual
Date: 03 Nov 2000
Time: 10:20:10

I wonder which item you had, the book or Tape for Blue Print for success?

The manual is a LOT cheaper but is it as good?

David

TCB

Reply: 1.2.1.1.1

Re: Tape Set or Manual
Date: 06 Nov 2000
Time: 21:31:53

Both are good. I have both. Tapes you can listen to in the car and manual you can read b4 bed. Hope this helps.

Brent H

Reply: 1.2.1.1.1.1

Date: 02 Nov 2000
Time: 15:10:27

Hey TCB,

Blueprint for success is an excellent book, but there is an "Automatic Wealth" book out there. It's a 30 day "home-study" course, which came out in 1997 (and I think they've stopped making it now). E-mail me if you want a copy.

Cheers, Brent H. - [email protected]

TCB

Reply: 1.2.1.1.1.1.1

Date: 03 Nov 2000
Time: 19:51:01

Hi Brent, I have that book too. All that is, it shows you steps in how to save and reduce debt but not really enough info on property investing but still a very good book for a beginner.

Michael Gruber

Reply: 1.2.1.1.1.1.1.1

Re: John Burley seminar
Time: 13:11:59

Hi,

You are not "taught" the wrap concept at Automatic Wealth. Automatic Wealth is a primer and brings people up to speed from level 0 to level 4-5.

Most of the time is spent covering infomation which you can obtain from other seminars or from books like "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" etc.

When I went last year (and who knows it may be different), "wraps" were discussed in the final hour and it was a brief whiteboard sketch of the overall concept.

I paid with the intention of learning, in detail, this concept. But you don't.

so here are my recommendations...

If you have got the psychology right (which is really what Automatic wealth is about). Save your money.

Buy instead Robert Allens "Nothing Down in the 90s" and "Creating Wealth". Then start reading the posts on http://www.johnburley.com for people there, or join my list "wraps" at http://www.egroups.com and talk to people who have done wraps.

These people can advise on how best to learn. Recommend solicitors which handle "instalment contracts", or "mortgage brokers".

The money you save on Automatic Wealth can be put towards books, solicitors fees, and hiring property buyer agents, etc.

Else do pass "automatic wealth" do not spend $2000+ and do go to the boot camp (I havent been to the camp, I just think the info there would be more specific, again ask someone who has been).

Regards, Michael

Viko

Reply: 1.2.1.1.1.1.1.1.1

Re: John Burley seminar
Time: 21:27:43

Michael, thank's heaps for that info..

Back