John Burley

W

WebBoard

Robert K/John Burley seminar set - worth buying?
Date: 11 Jan 2001
Time: 19:34:41

Hi all, I noted on the john burley website that there's a set of materials from a 3-day session hosted in Australia ($299US). Has anyone bought this, and did they find it useful? It's a bit more to swallow than the standard book price, but if it's useful, it's worth it to continue my financial education.

Any responses appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
GB

Reply: 1

Re: Robert K/John Burley seminar set / MP3
Date: 12 Jan 2001
Time: 13:18:31

Has anyone come across this material (or similar) in MP3 format?

Nigel W

Reply: 1.1

Re: Robert K/John Burley seminar set - worth buying?
Time: 09:25:51

Scott

In terms of bang for buck I'd just buy his latest book (about $27.95 from all big bookchains) and see for yourself whether you think his material is worthwhile. Having read the book I think it is good value for money. I think most tape sets are grossly overpriced and that it is just market forces which let them charge so much for it. I doubt the tape set gives you 10 times more/better info than his book.

Cheers N.

Alston

Reply: 1.1.1

Time: 06:56:13

If you can afford it, get it. This is an excellent tape set. Since the more recent books of RK and JB have been published, some of the ideas are no longer ground breaking. However, the tapes are alot more hard hitting, less subtle and more to the point than the books.

I bought this tape set about a year ago and have listened to them many times.

Darren

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Date: 11 Jan 2001
Time: 21:32:47

Excellent tapeset that you can listen over and over. I would highly recommend it.

Back