John Della Bosca - Sex Scandle

Now
Im no fan of the guy, but I must admit, I actually feel sorry for him.

I dont care that he's resigned from politics, I dont care that he had an affair with a very much younger woman. Why I feel sorry for him?

The poor buggers gotta go home and face Belinda Neal........

Hope he's got a stack hat......

Luvvit.

So the aggrieved women can go to the media, bring down the person she apparently loved in such a public and deliberate way, yet she can remain anonymous.

She ain't much different to the philandering husband. How tacky from all involved.

So the aggrieved women can go to the media, bring down the person she apparently loved in such a public and deliberate way, yet she can remain anonymous.

She ain't much different to the philandering husband. How tacky from all involved.

certainly is a tacky matter.
he does not look like a ladys man.
he and his wife seem well matched in many ways.
did he conduct this affair in his own time or the tax payers?
still on the pay roll and will be when he does really retire/resign.

be nice if more time/effort was spent actually doing what they are being paid to do really.
regards

being a member of the labour party machine he will no doubt be well looked after for the rest of his life and acclaim a prefix...."The Honourable JDB"

They don't last long these days do they...easy peasy...do a few years...do as you are told...don't buck the cart...or else....

They are in damage control but it's a train wreck already....for want of a better analogy...:D

wouldn't have been nathan rees that leaked to the media by any chance?

i have to laugh when considering that in france, if their politicians "don't" have affairs there is something considered wrong with them.

glad to see him gone ... now if only the opposition could actually get a decent party together!

...but does having an extra marital affair affect his ability to perform his job/work?

Anybody in the public eye/service, could be doing almost anything in their private life, how do we know?

And is it any of our business anyway? What happens between a couple's relationship?

There have been some quite high profile politicians over the years make some choices in their lives that we may or may not approve of, but does it matter?

I'm not sure what the estimated infidelity figures are for marriages, but I'm guessing it's a reasonable percentage, (either male or female), how far do we go in judging people? People that are in public eye more, but something a considerable proportion of society makes same choices in?

...but does having an extra marital affair affect his ability to perform his job/work?

Generally speaking, OO, I agree with your thoughts there.

I think that I heard something this evening though, that the main reason he was sacked was because he conducted the affair in parliament offices and provided the young woman in question with his security pass.

But then, it's all hearsay. These things tend to get blown out of proportion fairly easily, as we all know.

If I had to wake up to Belinda Neal, I can understand why he'd want an out...
DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!!!!

LOL

Feel sorry for him in a way, and I hate labor. I know Rees warned his party that anyone who tried to overrule him would be repremanded. JDB was the main competitor.

Its an interesting saga to watch unfold.

Barry Offarrell would be smiling once again, due to the negative spin on the current party.

i heard part of a story on the radio news this morning that the NSW liberals (barry) was looking to move for an early election by raising a vote of no confidence.

Fark i hope that works!!

Yes the NSW govt needs a royal commission - into being retarded.

It'll only be a matter of time before the other states follow the WA lead and boot the Labor Party out of State Govt....except in Qld it seems.

Seems to go in waves. Labor feels good, squanders everything, huge debts....voters get peeved and install Liberals to administer the medicine and pain. Liberals sort the mess out and then get cocky and start fighting amongst themselves for top dog. They get booted out and away we go again on a big spending spiral with Labor.

Belinda looks identical to our Shelley Archer.....<shudders>.

Who really gives a stuff?

Where I work we have people well up the food chain who are renowned for this sort of behaviour. Doesn't mean they aren't good at what they do.

That said, infidelity is a sad and damaging thing, and something all involved will carry with them forever.

i heard part of a story on the radio news this morning that the NSW liberals (barry) was looking to move for an early election by raising a vote of no confidence.

Fark i hope that works!!

Yes the NSW govt needs a royal commission - into being retarded.

OMG so do do I.

I think we are all not only fed up but angry now.

What a mess. All they need is 5 Members to cross the floor. I wonder if every Liberal could write their local Labor Member and request wholeheartedly that they think of the State and not themselves, whether we could do any good.

No harm in trying folks.

Regards JO

this 26y.o woman is just horrible...what's the point of revenge? makes her feel better about herself now? it's disgusting and makes them both as bad as each other except she's more disgusting than him.

At least he's not immature enough to name and shame her. Stupid girl wants her own identity kept private.

It's just an affair..yes it's wrong but loads of people have affairs. If he's good at his job, why should he quite over an affair? stupid...will she lose her job over an affair?

I just hate ppl that kiss n tell. it should be private..famous or not.

she's a digrace to all women...should have some dignity. who hasn't been heart broken b4? do we all seek revenge or just deal with it ourselves no matter how great the pain is and anger.

i have always been taught that what goes around comes around.

I wonder if Mr Della Bosca has a thing for saying to women, kneel.

Cat's out of the bag.

0,,6899116,00.jpg

Back