JOKE: The Successful Man & Woman

The Successful Man & Woman

Here's my definitions of the Successful Woman & Successful Man.

The Successful Man is the man who can out earn what his wife can spend.

The Successful Woman is the woman who can find that Successful Man!

:D ;)

Rixter,

Now how politically correct is that one?

Maybe you need to share more goals with your better half?

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Sunstone,

I dont give a stuff about Political Correctness! That's whats wrong in this world today - there should be more people who call a spades a spade instead of all these people who just pussy foot around!;)

Rixter,

Diplomacy and patience are virtues.

There is a flip side to everything and stereotypes can be dangerous as are pre-conceived conceptions.

.....maybe it's too deep for a Saturday...... Well nine hour plane flights and no sleep do wonders for the mind.

Cheers,

Sunstone. :-------------)

I had to laugh the other day at a program on T.V.

In these times where EQUAL RIGHTS is a BIG issue, a women had the gaul to complain that nobody stood up to offer their seat on a bus.

The women would have had a valid point if she was an invalid or frail, neither of which she displayed.

Whatever happened to first in best dressed?

PC bah humbug!

I went into maccas today. I was nice, I opened the door for the lady with a child, and also for the young girl behind her.

Barely a thank you from either.

I stood behind the young girl in one queue. Her family of six rejoined her quickly.

The lady with child was in the other queue, and got served quickly. As did three others behind her.

The girl (and her family) in front took her time.

The item I ordered was now out of stock.

All up, 15 minutes delay because I was nice. Hungry family were p*d off because I took so long.

And I got slated because I got into work late.

Originally posted by geoffw
PC bah humbug!

I went into maccas today. I was nice, I opened the door for the lady with a child, and also for the young girl behind her.

Barely a thank you from either.

So they did say thank you. At least that was something. ;)

G'Day geoffw,

Should have gone to Hungry Jakks, the burgers are better there and the queues are shorter.

regards

My 2 cents worth....

The successful man is the one who realises the immense worth that lies in a woman and can let her strong business intellect, which is not mutually exclusive to either gender, reap both of them wealth; rather than letting ignorant prejudice stand in the way.

50% of the planet is populated by women guys...learn to work effectively with them or lose out big time.

John

C'mon Guys & Guyesses,

This thread is suposed to be a "Team Effort". Lets all pull together & do it my way!

P.S. "John", thats a funny name for a female?

Behind every successful man is a woman.

Telling him he has been WRONG every step of the way!!

Hmmmmm,
And now I'm running for cover . . .

Regards,

Steve

Hello,

Yeh, John would be an unusual name for a female wouldn't it? But it makes a great name for a smart and switched on guy.

Cheers

John

Hmmm... Interesting topic...

I will never understand the dichotomy of the women's movement.

Let me start by saying that I believe in absolute equality. But you can't be MORE equal than someone else...

I can't understand how one moment a woman wants to be treated equally in the workplace, and at the same time, goes yelling discrimination when she doesn't get a promotion. (Don't misunderstand me, if it WAS because of sexism, yell loudly!!! Just examine your motives before crying out)

Or the woman in parliament who demands to be given a seat because she is a woman and then wants to be taken seriously?
Sheesh, if you can't get in on your own merits, um... you shouldn't be there.:rolleyes:

Where did it all go astray... seriously.

What do we, as women want? I know for a fact that many men are confused.

I can tell you what I want. I want respect.

If I get it, I will give it.

Trust me when I say that I can hold my own. I would rather treat and be treated kindly and respectfully than rudely, as is quickly becoming the norm.

Also, let's not even begin to discuss the imbecillic idea of 'Positive descrimination'.

Let's leave it at:

I am not a feminist, I am an equalist.

asy :D

(I would have said thanks, geoffw, and I would have let you in the queue in front of me if there were that many ppl with me, I do it all the time at the supermarket, when the person behind me has 5 items and I have 2 trolleys)...

Originally posted by asy
Hmmm... Interesting topic...

I will never understand the dichotomy of the women's movement.

Let me start by saying that I believe in absolute equality. But you can't be MORE equal than someone else...

Bravo Asy. Well put and you have my vote as a pollie.

I get very irritated by the Rad Fems out there that pull down male domains and then turn around and create women only clubs. (eg. Scouts are now unisex but Girl Guides are not and recently in Canberra, there has been a few women only gymnasiums open up.) A classic case of do as I say not as I do.

I must add though, that the problem of attitude is on both sides of the fence. I am sure that everyone has seen this and I won't dwell on the issue.

I have to admit that I do not recall having a female open a door for me though but I have had thoughtful ladies allow me to jump the grocery cue because I have only 1 or 2 items.

Something else to ponder;

Women believe if a pet cat strays, it's because of a lack of affection at
home.

Women believe if a pet dog strays, it's because of a lack of affection at
home.

Women believe if a woman strays, it's because of a lack of affection at
home.

Women believe if a man strays, it's because men are scum.

:)

Asy,
In regards to respect. How's about: If you give it you will get it. Why wait for someone else to give it you before you give it to another? Do it like that, and you'll be waitin' a REAL long time.
For everyone: If you want something given to you, give it first. It will return to you ten times over. Be the first to offer. Be the first to smile. Be the first to say 'Hello!' Be the first to tell someone you like 'You're great!' It's when you see the smiles on the recipient's faces and feel that positive energy flowing through you that you'll understand my ten times over statement.
Now I would just like to take this moment to say to everyone on the forum: YOU'RE GREAT! Thankyou, I really appreciate all that you have done for me, guys. You're all a REALLY BIG part of my success, cause you all make this forum what it is. A learning centre full of great ideas and knowledge. I wish every single one of you the very highest successes and achievements, cause I know that youse are all very capable, just like me!
Ahhh, there's that positive energy, I can feel it running through me as I type. And remember kiddywinkles, "You are where you are and what you are because of yourself. Your thinking determines your attitude, your conduct and your behaviour and they in turn largely determine your success or failure in life. Because you are always free to choose the content of your concious mind, you are always fully responsible for the consequences of what you think. Accept complete responsibility for who you are and for everything that you become." That goes for blokes AND chicks. That quote was from 'Maximum Achievement' by Brian Tracy for those that are interested.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

P.S. Rixter, I thought your joke was pretty funny.

Originally posted by prunster

I get very irritated by the Rad Fems out there that pull down male domains and then turn around and create women only clubs. (eg. Scouts are now unisex but Girl Guides are not and recently in Canberra, there has been a few women only gymnasiums open up.) A classic case of do as I say not as I do.

This is what I was talking about...

If you want to be able to have exclusive women's groups and facilities (A-la Girl Guides, Women's Medical Clinics, Womens gyms[fernwood...]) Then you can't complain when men want the same thing.

Don't think I don't like the women's facilities, I do... but I don't complain when men want their own space too.

Oh, and I forgot to mention...

Trixy Rixy... I loved your joke too!! :)

asy :D

asy

As a woman I have no problem in calling myself a feminist. That is, I believe in equal opportunity for all. In fact, I am very grateful for the women's movement. Yes there are still problems out there but thanks to some determined and hard working women in the past, my life is so much better than some. I can have an education, a career, and can take out a loan, and buy a property. Even simple things like being able to vote are largely due to the efforts of feminists. Feminist bashing is all too easy - why not look at the positives that have been achieved? I am also incredibly grateful to be living in Australia as a woman. There are many parts of the world today, where woman are basically just slaves to men and don't have access to education or any of the wonderful opportunities we take for granted.

I suppose I am taking Mark's stance - being positive and thankful for what we do have in life.

I'm sure Rixter was just having a little fun, and probably didn't mean for things to get so heavy. Men and women are different and there is no harm in having some fun with that. All people, whether male or female, deserve respect and opportunities. 'Feminist' does not mean 'man-hater'. You can be a feminist and have a sense of humour as well.:)

Lily

Lily,

I agree with you absolutely

I thank goodness that there were were/are feminists, and suffragettes, and bra burners (Actually they should have burned them all, darned uncomfortable things...)

I wasn't having a go at them, only trying to say that some (not all) people take feminsm and 'political correctness' a little too far... In fact to the point where they become the very thing they are fighting against.

I agree that there are many places in the world where I would not want to live, and in these places things still need to be done.

Also, I did not say that feminist meant man-hater. I was just pointing out some of the inequality that does exist. It still exists in both directions, although I feel it is getting better...

Perhaps we all still need to watch lots more Star Trek

asy

Some times this is worth noting...

Attachments

• political correctness is a disease.gif
    political correctness is a disease.gif
    1.6 KB · Views: 156
Back