Top 10 Reasons to be in Prison
- In prison you spend the majority of your time in an 8' X 10' cell.
At work you spend most of your time in a 6' X 8' cubicle.
- In prison you get three meals a day.
At work you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for that one.
- In prison you get time off for good behaviour.
At work you get rewarded for good behaviour with more work.
- In prison a guard locks and unlocks all the doors for you.
At work you must carry around a security card and unlock and open all the doors yourself.
- In prison you can watch free-to-air TV and playing games.
At work you get fired for watching free-to-air TV and playing games.
- In prison you get your own loo.
At work you have to share.
- In prison they allow your family and friends to visit.
At work you cannot even speak to your family and friends on the phone.
- In prison all expenses are paid by taxpayers, with no work required.
At work you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.
- In prison you can join many programs which you can leave at any time.
At work there are some programs you can never get out of.
- In prison there are wardens who are often sadistic.
At work we have managers.