July Melbourne meeting

It looks like we'll have more people attending than my humble office can accomidate. I've booked a room at the local community center instead:

Nunawading Community Centre
16-20 Silver Grove
Nunawading

Specifically it's the room just off the basketball stadium, immediately adjacent to the tenis courts.

The community centre is right next door to Nunawading train station and the specific room also overlooks the train line. There should be plenty of parking at 7pm.

The community center is charging for the room, which I'm happy to cover myself. I have invited a friend who's raising money for the anti cancer council, so if people want to make a gold coin donation it would be nice.

There's a small kitchen with hot water, but people should bring drinks and nibblies if they want them.

PT, it might be best to leave a sign on your office door on the night - in case people don't read up on the venue change and rock up at the office.

The Y-man

I'd like to extend a big thank you to all who attended last night with special mention to Peter for organising and Simon for his charity work. Cheers.

Huge turnout last night, thankyou to everyone who attended. Simon is also very pleased as he managed to get a few hundred dollars in donations for Peter Mac cancer research. Much appreciated to everyone who kindly donated.

Back