Just got back from an Auction at Box Hill.

My first property that I won on an Auction, Horrah!!! Need someone to congratulate me :). I was somewhat disappointed that it went quite a bit over the listing price range of 1.2 to 1.35 Million, but I have been disappointed many times that I sure won't let this happened again as shown today. I hope Box Hill will do well in the future as this is the biggest investment I ever made.

Why were you disappointed that it went over the listing price?

You were the one who helped it get up there weren't you?

For what it's worth; I lived in and around, and worked in Box Hill for almost 10 years.

Box Hill is a VERY central place with all amenities, so long term it'll be good.

I paid what it worth. I was disappointed that there is no bargain.

I live in a rental house on the same street 28 years ago when I was little and it was one good memory.

I did do a search in this forum for comment on Box Hill but there were far and few information.

Congratulations DonkeyKong. Box Hill is a great area and houses are very scarce there. Lots of units though. I bought in Box Hill South earlier this year as I thought it'll be a good investment since it's neighbours were Mont Albert and Surrey Hills. Like you, I ended up buying in the same street where I used to live as well.

I hope they make Box Hill Zone 1 one day.

My first property that I won on an Auction, Horrah!!! Need someone to congratulate me :). I was somewhat disappointed that it went quite a bit over the listing price range of 1.2 to 1.35 Million, but I have been disappointed many times that I sure won't let this happened again as shown today. I hope Box Hill will do well in the future as this is the biggest investment I ever made.

Dude, is this a ppor? For what its worth Box Hill was tipped as one of the hottest suburbs in the latest API mag alongside Burwood in VIC,

if its a IP i think the holding costs are gonna hurt, hope it work out for ya, i cant see boxhill becoming zone 1 but you never know with the coucils, is it whitehorse?

Congratulations. I looks like a really nice house ;) I guess a 1/4 acre that close to the shops and station was never going to be cheap was it.

Congratulations! North of Whitehorse Rd is the best bit! (I live just around from the corner from you).

Like Twitch says, a block that big, so close to the shops, yet far enough away to have peace and quiet.

Median price has jumped from 400k to 600k in 6 months!

Well done.

Back